FromSoftware's Metal Wolf Chaos to get a remaster

Back in 2004, Souls series developer FromSoftware released Metal Wolf Chaos as a Japan only Xbox exclusive. Now, in 2018 Devolver Digital has announced that the game will be making its way west for the first time ever as Metal Wolf Chaos XD. This updated version will have a new control scheme, better graphics, 16:9 and 4K support, and will launch on Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4 later this year.

:arrow: Official Site

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Uhm :wtf: Metal. Wolf. Chaos. DX. Did they just picked random words from the "Dictionary of awesome sounding English words" for that title? :rofl2:

I'm not completly sure what I just saw, but it was pretty bad ass.

Last edited by VitaType,

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"XD" is an appropriate sub title for this game because the voice acting in this game is hillarious.

Edit: rewatched trailer, noticed "classic voiceover" and nearly died laughing. They are well aware of how bad it is and that is why I will be buying it. The original Xbox version is awesome.

Last edited by Stephano,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hahaha, this game is fantastic. Happy it's getting some more of the recognition it deserves. Because I... Am the president of the United States of America.

D

Deleted User

I thoight E3 wasn't until the 12th? What's with all these reveals ahead of E3?

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I played through it in Japanese back in the day on the OG Xbox and it was amazing just how silly it was. Great gameplay though and yes you are the president of the USA in a mech suit saving the world.
Just need Otogi 1 and 2 and I'll be super happy!

D

Deleted User

The E3 presentations already started. The showfloor opens on the 12th, but the big announcements are right before that.
Oh. Well fucking thanks Google, thoght it wasn't for a few days. Oh well! Cheers for the info

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember one of the guys on Game Sack praising this game, I couldn't remember what it was called, but the Mechs at the White House refreshed my memory. Will definitely keep an eye out for this one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.