MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello everyone,

My Switch came with SysNAND 4.1 non-EXFAT, I then updated it to SysNAND 4.1 EXFAT and used Atmosphere for a while, then moved to SX OS on EmuNAND for the past year. No fuses burnt so far and I don't use AutoRCM. It now looks like it's time to migrate to to Atmosphere EmuNAND for good since it's all caught up and stable in that department.

How do I go about doing this migration? I want to restore a clean SysNAND from a backup, then start a fresh Atmosphere EmuNAND by migrating my saves to avoid any hassle. My questions are:

1) how do I go about doing the 4.1 restoration seeing as the backup NAND is non-EXFAT? From the community's experience, can that be an issue?
2) Are there any leftover files or hacks I should be concerned about regarding SX OS, or once I wipe the SD, it will be fine?

Thank you in advance.

risq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1) it depends how u did your NAND Backup. it could be BOOT0/BOOT1 and one large (32GB) rawnand.bin or it could be split up in 2GB files like rawnand.bin.00, rawnand.bin.00. in the later case u dont have any problems using it directly with non-EXFAT. If it is one large file, u could format your sdcard temporary to exfat, put hekate and the backup on it, restore, and after that go to fat32 again

2) sorry, never used Sx, dont know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-