Hacking From SX OS to Atmospehere Emunand fresh start

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello everyone,

My Switch came with SysNAND 4.1 non-EXFAT, I then updated it to SysNAND 4.1 EXFAT and used Atmosphere for a while, then moved to SX OS on EmuNAND for the past year. No fuses burnt so far and I don't use AutoRCM. It now looks like it's time to migrate to to Atmosphere EmuNAND for good since it's all caught up and stable in that department.

How do I go about doing this migration? I want to restore a clean SysNAND from a backup, then start a fresh Atmosphere EmuNAND by migrating my saves to avoid any hassle. My questions are:

1) how do I go about doing the 4.1 restoration seeing as the backup NAND is non-EXFAT? From the community's experience, can that be an issue?
2) Are there any leftover files or hacks I should be concerned about regarding SX OS, or once I wipe the SD, it will be fine?

Thank you in advance.

risq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1) it depends how u did your NAND Backup. it could be BOOT0/BOOT1 and one large (32GB) rawnand.bin or it could be split up in 2GB files like rawnand.bin.00, rawnand.bin.00. in the later case u dont have any problems using it directly with non-EXFAT. If it is one large file, u could format your sdcard temporary to exfat, put hekate and the backup on it, restore, and after that go to fat32 again

2) sorry, never used Sx, dont know

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: yeh, 1 TB in that one