Hacking From 11.0.0-33E to newest FW on A9LH?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u might sell it with a9lh installed. u should be able to get about $20 more for it. I'm sure of the going rate. anyway, with all the bricks that have been happening with failed a9lh installs, it might be worth more if u sell it preinstalled.

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country
The link is in the post ... 3DS dot Guide .. 3DS.Guide. Yes, that's a website. Don't bother with Gateway, CFW is much better. You can still setup Gateway to use it with CFW if you really want but there's literally no point unless you want the cheat capabilities of Gateway.

Thanks for your advice, much appreciated, will give it a go the weekend

Thankyou

cfwtesterplus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
u might sell it with a9lh installed. u should be able to get about $20 more for it. I'm sure of the going rate. anyway, with all the bricks that have been happening with failed a9lh installs, it might be worth more if u sell it preinstalled.
CFW'ed is worth more bucks
yes but i would like to keep my sdcard and ds wont run without it

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get decrypt 9, name it start_decrypt9 or whatever, drop it into luma/payloads. then, hold start as the console is booting up.

cfwtesterplus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
on another subject, trying to get emunand. i have successfully downgraded to 9.2-20 and i keep getting a black screen whenever i try to load emunand9 from soundhax

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
on another subject, trying to get emunand. i have successfully downgraded to 9.2-20 and i keep getting a black screen whenever i try to load emunand9 from soundhax
You didn't need to downgrade to 9.2, and why do you want an emuNAND? They are not needed unless for a specific purpose like having a region-changed emuNAND while having the original sysNAND.

You should be following https://3ds.guide

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work