Friends system updated again

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Network' started by Yousif_2, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Yousif_2
    OP

Yousif_2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2016
    United States
    hi guys i was wondering if i would be able to access online when pokemon sun and moon releases in Europe (23rd)

I have CFW installed Rxtools on system version 9.2 and i have installed the .cia which allows me to access online but when i go to friends list it says this system needs to be updated error code 002-0199, do you think nintendo has updated the system title id or something because i have already injected the id that requires me to go online using 3DSNUS if they have could you please explain what i need to do it was working fine before i could add friends but now it gives me an error.

2. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Your problem is your using Rxtools. Get a9lh + luma https://plailect.github.io/Guide/

3. Yousif_2
    OP

Yousif_2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2016
    United States
    I dont need a9 hax or luma when im running on emunand 9.2 it was working fine

4. Audino

Audino GBAtemp Regular

Oct 12, 2016
    Netherlands
    It's outdated, just install a9lh and Luma for the best experience and no problems.

5. Cygen

Cygen Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Trust them, I also used RX Tools for a while until my System started to Crash and didnt started until the 6-7th restart. You could just switch from rx to luma without a9. But a9 is really convinient and Safe to install even for noobs like me.

Last edited by Cygen, Nov 20, 2016