Homebrew Friends New 2dsxl wont boot

FullOnRetro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I turn it on with the sd card in, the blue light indicating that it is on will turn on for a second and the shut off instantly. Without any sd card, it will turn on and stay on but both screens stay black untill it dies or is powered off again. Also, if I hold start or select trying to boot godmode 9 or luma configuration without an sdcard in, it just turns back off again .I have tried a few different micro sd cards, I have tried the latest luma version on a micro sd, I genuinely don't know what the problem could possibly be. The last thing he told me he did was just play some games on the system then turn it off, then it just wouldn't boot afterword's. Any help with this would be much appreciated, Thanks in advanced!

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IM not sure if this will help ...
But back in the day when i was hacking 3DS systems for friends and family ( after i hack something everyone wants one its always been this way )
Anyways i had 2 3DS's that did this i was bashing my head in trying ..googling ect ....
& in the end ... it was the connectors that hold the SD Card inside the console itself & this fix was simple as wrapping some tape around the Top end of my SD cards & almost forcing them in .... both was New 3DS ..a small one & a XL .. & i still have the XL & its been fine all these years ....

Reactions: FullOnRetro

MoeTech0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I turn it on with the sd card in, the blue light indicating that it is on will turn on for a second and the shut off instantly. Without any sd card, it will turn on and stay on but both screens stay black untill it dies or is powered off again. Also, if I hold start or select trying to boot godmode 9 or luma configuration without an sdcard in, it just turns back off again .I have tried a few different micro sd cards, I have tried the latest luma version on a micro sd, I genuinely don't know what the problem could possibly be. The last thing he told me he did was just play some games on the system then turn it off, then it just wouldn't boot afterword's. Any help with this would be much appreciated, Thanks in advanced!
sounds like a brick so ill tell u how I know how to fix it
1. make a backup of your sd card
2. format it fat32
3.paste these files into your root of the sd card Here
4.turn on 3ds and do everything it tells u to do
5.place all ur files back. into ur sd card and replace the boot.firm u placed when u pasted all the files into ur sd card
6. turn on 3ds
7. brick fixed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up