Hacking Friends List issues

pastaconsumer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently did another installation of A9LH, but had to do a System Transfer. The install went well, DSiWare Downgrading was a success, but I have a new problem. My friend can no longer access his NNID. And his friends list has been overwritten with mine. The question is how can we format the friends list so he can log into his NNID?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
For the friend code you will need a Nand backup with that friend code and then dump it from the previous console.
For the NNID it shouldn"t case problems, try login in the previous NNID (if you can change it inject a blank NNID save), if you can"t get in it even so contact Nintendo so then they can link it to the desired console.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
If you have problems linking the NNID it should be of help, but it won"t get the old friend code in the console but instead it will make a new friend code.
If you have problems linking the NNID try it but before you make a System Format make a Nand backup to be secure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)