Friends List issues

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by TheGrayShow1467, Dec 15, 2016.

1. TheGrayShow1467
    OP

TheGrayShow1467 屈折

Oct 12, 2014
    United States
    So I recently did another installation of A9LH, but had to do a System Transfer. The install went well, DSiWare Downgrading was a success, but I have a new problem. My friend can no longer access his NNID. And his friends list has been overwritten with mine. The question is how can we format the friends list so he can log into his NNID?

2. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    You just said it. You made a system transfer. Therefore, your system has been transfered to his 3ds.
    I would suggest to format the console, and make a new NNID at this point.

3. TheGrayShow1467
    OP

TheGrayShow1467 屈折

Oct 12, 2014
    United States
    Thank you. My apologies for the wasted time.

4. Clector

Clector GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
    For the friend code you will need a Nand backup with that friend code and then dump it from the previous console.
    For the NNID it shouldn"t case problems, try login in the previous NNID (if you can change it inject a blank NNID save), if you can"t get in it even so contact Nintendo so then they can link it to the desired console.

5. TheGrayShow1467
    OP

TheGrayShow1467 屈折

Oct 12, 2014
    United States
    Will TinyFormat work?

6. Clector

Clector GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
    If you have problems linking the NNID it should be of help, but it won"t get the old friend code in the console but instead it will make a new friend code.
    If you have problems linking the NNID try it but before you make a System Format make a Nand backup to be secure.