Homebrew Fretfury being redone, looking for volunteers

hypernado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, guys. me and another guy named wh1tebird would like to pickup fret fury, and we need some volunteers (we dont need, but it would make it a lot easier
yaynds.gif
)what we need: (or would like)
More developers: I am not very expperienced when it comes to developing, (though i know a bit) and 3 hands are better than 2.
designing: i dont have much photoshopping skills, so a designer or two would help.
votes: This project will eventually have custom songs, so i am going to post a few ideas on what will be the scheme for the song charts, and you, the peepz, can vote on which one you would prefer, and that will decide it.

Current team:
Developers - - - - - - - - Me, Wh1tebird
Designer(s) - - - - - - - - (possibly) Briankealing (Hopefully, if i can get him) Penguindefender

Click here to go to the Fretfury blog.
Click here to go to the Fretfury wiki.

thats about it, thanks for readingg!

EDIT: By the way, in case somebody doesnt know, Fretfury is a Guitar hero clone, that was brought on by a project with people wanting custom songs on Guitar Hero: On tour, but they couldnt find a GOB compiler.

EDIT 2: REMEMBER TO GO AND CHECK THE BLOG! It will be updated frequently, so check it!
The wiki is to be more for when we/i get somewhere in this project, and it will be, like, a history of how far the project has come.

hypernado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok, heres the ideas. (for the charts)
i will update post with new ones when someone suggests them.
This ones mine, that i just made up on the spot.
a plain text file, with different indicators, like so:
example for single notes:
Code:
3:3000:2000
The three would indicate that it is a yellow note, as a 1 would indicate green, 2 red, and so on.
the 3000 would indicate how long the note plays on in miliseconds, so this means the fret button woulld have to be held down for 3 seconds.
the 2000 indicates how long it will be for the next note to be displayed. (in miliseconds, of course)
Double, triple, and quadruple notes are almost the same as singles, only heres the difference:
this would be a double, red and blue that sustains on for 3 seconds, and the note after it doesnt come until 5 seconds pass.
Code:
2.4:3000:5000
or,
Code:
4.2:3000:5000
Thats it for now, more ideas coming soon!

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was part of the original im not good at coding but i can make sprites

if you need to ask someone --- ask penguindefender

hypernado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kennypu said:
I can code and design if you still need more hands :3
Kool. your in.

Noitora, your also "hired" if you want to call it that. Moonlite, if you want, you also can be in. anyone else, your also in.
anybody who wants to do something, your also "hired"

smile.gif
Thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter