Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok...

I've a M3 MiniSD (2gb).
It always worked perfectly, all the games, saves, etc.

The last game I installed in it was FF3 (already 20 hours of game), then I decided to update to the last firmware and it looked OK. After that I installed EBA.

Everything fine, I decided to play FF3, and for my surprise it froze in the game list screen! AAAH!

Turn it off, turn it on, try again.

Once more, it froze when I pushed "A" in the FF3.
Tried with other games, and they did open nicely.
Tried EBA (that I installed just after update the firmware) and the screen froze just like in FF3.

Ok, I could observe that only the lasts games that I put in my MiniSD were freezing.
mellow.gif

What can I do about it?
I belive that the advice to me would be "format your card", but can I save my FF3 savegame?
I directly copied the savefile to my PC, don't know if it will work after I format the card and reinstall FF3.

Well... any tips about it? What happened to the memory card?

Thanks!

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
back up your save files, then revert back to 30A or the most previous stable firmware version.

Something to note though, FF3 and EBA are both fairly large games...

Also, use the save manager on the game manager to transfer your save to the card, that might help if you dont want to do the afore mentioned process.
smile.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would check the source of your loader update and make sure you're using 30a gm. Also, it's always safer to update in gba mode to ensure everything going smoothly since the loader update sometimes freezes in the NDS version despite the version # changing in the update info under setup when you restart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: