PS1/2 Free MCBoot Install Service

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guy, please PM me if you want a memory card. There's no new member restrictions to PMs as far as I know.

jinnpan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add me to the list of installers.
My FMCB include the following apps

ESR
HDLoader
OPL
SMS
GS Mode Selector

mike86325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to offer me an install of the latest FMCB noobie package on my memory card. I'm willing to ship the card out and pay shipping both ways (as per OP). If there is anyone in the bay area, California I can also gladly meet to hand off the card for a quicker turnaround. I have TONS of posts and feedback on other forums (mostly car and android phone related) if anyone wants verification. Thanks :D

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. I'm running seriously low on PS2 memory cards. It was a good run finding them cheap before (thus being able to sell them cheap as well), but I think my luck has run out. I can't find any PS2 memory cards in my usual places, meaning the time may come when I have to raise the price from my usual $7 to who knows how much, and I know that if I have to charge so much, it wont be worth buying one from me.

I don't blame you if you find $10-20 price tags to not be worth it. I simply wish to be up front about it and let you know that my little shop may soon close. I never want to rip anyone off, and the way prices are for PS2 memory cards, I would be doing just that...

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright. I'm running seriously low on PS2 memory cards. It was a good run finding them cheap before (thus being able to sell them cheap as well), but I think my luck has run out. I can't find any PS2 memory cards in my usual places, meaning the time may come when I have to raise the price from my usual $7 to who knows how much, and I know that if I have to charge so much, it wont be worth buying one from me.

I don't blame you if you find $10-20 price tags to not be worth it. I simply wish to be up front about it and let you know that my little shop may soon close. I never want to rip anyone off, and the way prices are for PS2 memory cards, I would be doing just that...

Dealextreme sells fmcb comptaible cards.

mike86325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to update this thread with my experience with wolffangalchemist

I received my memory card back in less than a week from the date I sent it out. It took him less than 24 hours to load the content and have it sent back to me! Everything went incredibly smooth and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for this service. If he isn't already on the official list of installers, he needs to be.

EarlAB

hon hon titty croissants
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Um, if I'm under 18, is it illegal to send stuff like that? And also the money thing?

No it is not. Just prepay the postage.

@OP
Since I am bored, I can also help to provide FMCB install (including multi-region install) for free. I'm in California. PM me if you need my service.
Wait a sec, I have to just put a Postage Stamp? If that's the case, I'll send it to you. I live in California too.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Since I am bored, I can also help to provide FMCB install (including multi-region install) for free. I'm in California. PM me if you need my service.
What part of California? I'd like to have fmcb installed but it would be cool if I could do it in person. BTW I'm from the Riverside/orange county area.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait a sec, I have to just put a Postage Stamp? If that's the case, I'll send it to you. I live in California too.

What I would do is use two bubble envelops and prepay one of the envelop for return shipping, then just ship the prepaid envelop and the memory card. PM me if you need my service.

What part of California? I'd like to have fmcb installed but it would be cool if I could do it in person. BTW I'm from the Riverside/orange county area.

East Bay. Too far away for in person. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in