zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stop spamming... besides, those things are a waste of time and the people who made reviews were probably paid to make good reviews.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's gotten great reviews on the sites that review these things. I haven't gotten it yet since I just started and need 8 referrals, but I've seen several blogs and forums that suggest this site.

BTW, I'm doing this so I can create a review of these sites that is more comprehensive than most of the ones found online right now.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Isn't there some rule that you can be banhammered for posting this shit?
Bah. I bet they do send it to you, but you prolly pay a lot more than 10 bucks.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a rule against starting threads like this, unfortunately, but it is not against the rules to post the link in your sig. BTW, it is not more than $10 since it only requires one offer be completed and they are real offers like Gamefly and Blockbuster. The only other hitch is you need 8 referrals.

PS:Please don't ban me if a mod sees my posts here. I had no intention of starting a topic about this and I was only clearing up what was going on with it.

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BAN THOSE REFLINK IDIOTS TO HELL!
hate2.gif

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
meh, whatever. I don't give a shit. this is just a stupid pyramid scheme thing. besides, WHY THE HELL IS THIS IN THE R4 SECTION?!

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i did^

History will fallow you...

QUOTEunderpressure116 on gbatemp claims in his signature that this site
http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4116253 will give you a free ipod touch if you refer 8 people. Here is his sig: http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4116253

Get a free iPodTouch. You only need to complete ONE offer (all of them cost less than $10 USD) and refer 8 other people. I've checked tons of reviews and know this site actually IS legitimate. I never post one of these unless they are legit.

Has anyone tried this or know if it is legitamite?

EDIT: whoops wrong topic...

This post has been edited by MrDunk: Today, 11:08 PM
tongue.gif

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh, whatever. I don't give a shit. this is just a stupid pyramid scheme thing. besides, WHY THE HELL IS THIS IN THE R4 SECTION?!

It isn't a pyramid scheme at all. If you people bothered to learn about something before judging and criticizing it then you might actually learn something. There is no downline, there is no fee, there are no pay to click adverts and there are no random emails. You simply apply for an offer to something that you might like anyways like Gamefly or Blockbuster and get 8 other people to do the same. You people are so f***ing ignorant. I'm trying to help people avoid getting scammed by doing this and I can't do it alone. If you don't want to help then don't, but don't say it's a scam when you know NOTHING about it.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

It isn't a pyramid scheme at all. If you people bothered to learn about something before judging and criticizing it then you might actually learn something. There is no downline, there is no fee, there are no pay to click adverts and there are no random emails. You simply apply for an offer to something that you might like anyways like Gamefly or Blockbuster and get 8 other people to do the same. You people are so f***ing ignorant. I'm trying to help people avoid getting scammed by doing this and I can't do it alone. If you don't want to help then don't, but don't say it's a scam when you know NOTHING about it.

Of course it's a scam! Get a life.. as if you get a free ipod :S asif you know something about it.. you haven't even received one yet :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!