Hacking Found a seller.

andrew505

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found a seller for an r4 ds, seems like a pretty legit, guy. Has a bunch of R4 ds, with 1 gig kingston micro sd, for about 10-15 dolalrs more than deal extreme, had them, but since i like to get things right away, lol.... I asked him if the kingston card was japanese or tawianese, he said he wasn't sure but the box has chinese on it so, he thought it might be taiwanese. my question is that, do the japan ones that are made, sent from china/hong kong, still have chinese writing on them even though they are japanese, or would the packaging have japanese characters. let me know guys, thanks.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
whats the site for a start
laugh.gif

andrew505

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oo lol i forget to mention it's not a site. just found him over classfieds, im taking it he's got a whack load of them, ( thinking he may have orderd a bunch of deal extreme), i know what to look for in a fake, (the box is different, no micro slot), plus he is selling with a microsd, 1g kingston, as a set, and says he bought them as a set, which leads me ot believe theres a good chance it came from deal extreme. though they could have come from somewhere else.

andrew505

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol yeah it sure did. anyways, would anyone know the japanese made one , if it was sent from HK, or somewhere in china, it would still have chinese characters on it correct?

andrew505

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for the post! if owrst comes to worst, andi end up with a taiwan one i can just buy another japanese one that wya ill have two cards, since most the stuff runs properly on the one from taiwian.

thought, was still curious, a japanese model, would still be sold in HK/China in a chinese packaged box w/ chinese characters. that is correct right? im not rellly sure the seller knows what he is talking about, he thinks because the box's writing is chinese that the card is made in taiwan, tho, if the actual item was shipped from HK/CHina, it could still be a japanese model just in a chinese box. thats correct right?>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up