Found a reliable EZ-Flash IV source in USA

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by GBApwns, Jun 1, 2013.

1. GBApwns
    OP

GBApwns Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    Just wanted to share this with everyone, because I was also desperately searching for a EZ-Flash IV and this guy surfaced recently. I just emailed him and placed my order.

2. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    he is charging $85 :lol:

not a reliable source since its just some guy who bought a ton for $30 each and is just reselling them and not an actual store
    and there is 0% protection if he decides to scam you since he can just delete youtube comments that say he scammed them

3. AngryGeek416

AngryGeek416 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 17, 2012
    Argentina
    $85? i'll pass

4. GBApwns
    OP

GBApwns Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    Yeah it was more than I wanted to spend, but I couldn't find it anywhere else ;( I saw one on ebay used for $190 :wacko:

5. GBApwns
    OP

GBApwns Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    The deal was done through paypal so I hope that it will be fine. I exchanged a few emails with him before I ordered and he's pretty cool, plus the videos give me more
    faith than a chinese website with poor grammar. I'm sure we'll be hearing more feedback on him soon from others.
    Plus he includes a miniSD, that's pretty cool. Also, if he scams me and deletes my comment, ill post my own video exploiting him as I'm sure others will do too!

6. JamesShooct

JamesShooct Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2013
    United States
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    I ordered from him recently, he packaged it real nice, included a terrific sd card (easy to remove), and has terrific advice to get it working. He is very legit, and a nice guy too.