Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
the title is so unfair... its like saying, everyone sucks or their opinions dont matter ... except valve
Not really, they have made the best games in their field. Compared to the likes of the ones I've mentioned they are the best. iD are nothing compared to what they used to be, Crytek & Unreal rely on super duper epic graphics, Sega do the occasional decent first party title, Activision just do retreads and Ubisoft do more shit than good.

Name a shitty Valve game...there isn't one.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Valve is an amazing developer (With the exception to a few games).

I would love to see Portal on the WiiU. Using the Wii remote would be amazing.

New games are even better!

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't Valve once say they were or were wanting to begin porting a version of Counter Strike onto the Wii?

I remember something about it, and then, as one would expect, it turned into vapor.

D

Deleted_171835

I would love to see a Valve game on the WiiU.

That would make the WiiU an instant-buy! Valve is one of my favourite developers.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'd love some Portal ports (haha) and maybe some Half-Life 2 on the Wii U.

However, I'd rather have (new) Valve content on the new Xbox or PS4.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
Maybe Dota 2 will come out first, though at the moment its PC & Mac only. Only just found out that L4D1 or 2 hasn't even made PS3 so to me its a big thing to see them come out to say that they're interested.

Valve really don't like the PS3, hence the PS3 Orange Box being outsourced to EA. I honestly really believe the only reason they did Portal 2 themselves was either Sony gave them some monetary incentive, or they have being convinced to start supporting Sony themselves by getting early access to PS4 dev units prototypes.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now this is very good news
biggrin.gif
The WiiU is getting more and more interesting every news article, I think I wait a bit longer to buy it then I did with my Wii but It's looking promising.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
Hadrian said:
shakirmoledina said:
the title is so unfair... its like saying, everyone sucks or their opinions dont matter ... except valve
Not really, they have made the best games in their field. Compared to the likes of the ones I've mentioned they are the best. iD are nothing compared to what they used to be, Crytek & Unreal rely on super duper epic graphics, Sega do the occasional decent first party title, Activision just do retreads and Ubisoft do more shit than good.

It was difficult and i think there is only one
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/582495-half-life-ricochet

True its not a full fledged proper title BUT STILL a bad game from them

the reason why valve is good is bcz of quality over quantity cuz they have not even released 10 major titles
correct me if i am wrong

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:
Hadrian said:
shakirmoledina said:

It was difficult and i think there is only one
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/582495-half-life-ricochet

True its not a full fledged proper title BUT STILL a bad game from them

the reason why valve is good is bcz of quality over quantity cuz they have not even released 10 major titles
correct me if i am wrong
When richochet was originally release (presteam) it was a free mod. Just like how alien swarm is a free mod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.