Flashcarts on dsi?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Skorch, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Skorch
    OP

Skorch Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Canada
    After doing a little searching I hear that most flashcarts don't work on dsi (1.4.1). So the question is which flashcarts do work on dsi? And do you think it would be worth getting a new flashcart now (with the ds' life ending)? I currently have a m3ds real, which works fine on my old ds, but not the dsi.

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
  3. Skorch
    OP

Skorch Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Canada
    Thanks, if I was to get a new one I was thinking of the dstwo since I've heard good things about it. But would it be worth buying a new flashcart? Because I wouldn't want to get one, then they stop making ds games (for the most part) a few months later. Would anybody know a good place/website (in canada) to get a dstwo?

4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Even if they do stop making DS games tomorrow that still leaves you with a library of over a thousand games. In addition a 3DS cart (one that plays 3DS games, not just DS/i games) will likely not come out for a long time.

5. ground

ground GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 22, 2007
    Netherlands
    I would go for team cyclops Ievolution,because this card supports dsi mode and qlso works on the 3ds yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice