Flashcarts on dsi?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Skorch, Mar 5, 2011.

Mar 5, 2011

Flashcarts on dsi? by Skorch at 4:37 AM (708 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Skorch
    OP

Newcomer Skorch Member

Canada
    After doing a little searching I hear that most flashcarts don't work on dsi (1.4.1). So the question is which flashcarts do work on dsi? And do you think it would be worth getting a new flashcart now (with the ds' life ending)? I currently have a m3ds real, which works fine on my old ds, but not the dsi.

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
  3. Skorch
    OP

Newcomer Skorch Member

Canada
    Thanks, if I was to get a new one I was thinking of the dstwo since I've heard good things about it. But would it be worth buying a new flashcart? Because I wouldn't want to get one, then they stop making ds games (for the most part) a few months later. Would anybody know a good place/website (in canada) to get a dstwo?

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Even if they do stop making DS games tomorrow that still leaves you with a library of over a thousand games. In addition a 3DS cart (one that plays 3DS games, not just DS/i games) will likely not come out for a long time.

5. ground

Member ground GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    I would go for team cyclops Ievolution,because this card supports dsi mode and qlso works on the 3ds yet.