OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know it may be a little early to ask, but is there any word on developing some new flashcarts for the DSi?

There was a thread here recently in which people said that the popular carts (like the R4) don't work in the DSi...

Do you think the developers will just write a new firmware update for the current carts or will they have to make new ones? And what about GBA support?

I'm really in the dark here!

AeroHex

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
the acekard team and team cyclops have hacked it but they say its near impossible to become a product so don't get too excited

Anglophile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you say "Acekard", do you mean both the orginal Acekard and the Acekard 2?

And how does this save game exploit thing work? (I'm just curious).

It sounds like things are still pretty fuzzy right now. I just want to know if in the future, people will have to buy new carts or will have to just upgrade the firmware on their old ones...I wonder what it's going to be.

AeroHex

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Anglophile said:
When you say "Acekard", do you mean both the orginal Acekard and the Acekard 2?

And how does this save game exploit thing work? (I'm just curious).

It sounds like things are still pretty fuzzy right now. I just want to know if in the future, people will have to buy new carts or will have to just upgrade the firmware on their old ones...I wonder what it's going to be.

its like twilight hack for wii you go in the game turn around then a linux type installer pops up ans installs the hack.but im not sure how it works

Anglophile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AeroHex said:
its like twilight hack for wii you go in the game turn around then a linux type installer pops up ans installs the hack.but im not sure how it works

Wow that sounds kind of...complicated and prone to error.

Hopefully carts will come out and work seamlessly with the DSi just as the carts are with the old DS.
*crosses fingers*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, hi