Farrirlan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,

I've just bought a 3DS and DSi XL with the latest system versions including R4i Gold Upgrade flashcart.
I have formatted my 4GB SDHC card to FAT32 twice, copied files from dedicated sites - www.r4igold.cn.
Finally I found out that these are not allowed to upgrade without using DS Lite, so I copied all files to the card and tried upgrade R4i Gold using files from both sites - www.r4ids.cn and www.r4igold.cn but nothing happend. On the DS Lite screen appeared red menu error "Menu?". What am I going to do now? I copied different firmwares but anyone worked properly... The same error

If I forgot to write something important, just type here.
Please, help me to find out what is going on and thanks in advance :)

PS. Sorry if I added this thread in wrong place, and sorry for my English ;)

Farrirlan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I wrote in subject: it's R4i Gold Upgrade (Revolution for DS) and the adress I've downloaded firmware and updates: www.r4igold.cn

Edit.
Pacages view, but theres a differences - instead 'GOLD' and 'V 1.4' on mine is written '3DS' and 'WiFi', also in parentheses is written '3DS' ;)
clip_image0019.jpg

Farrirlan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But I used firmwares from a lot of sites, including this on the package. :/

In addition the same error appears when I put this card to my DSi XL and 3DS

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
In addition the same error appears when I put this card to my DSi XL and 3DS

You will get that error message as you need to update your cart with an update file from the website on your cart.

EDIT: That update file if there is one for your cart will need to be run on a DS console that your cart will work on, you are lucky as you have a DSLite.

Farrirlan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes, I know about this updates.. But the problem is my DS Lite cant read the card and I dont know why. It stops work while loading, then shows this red menu screen "MENU?"

dstt-menu-error1.jpg

Farrirlan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Okay, so which of firmwares should work properly, if this one from the website on my card doesnt work. I stuck with this error and tried lots of firmwares. All doesnt work.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Yes it will be more useful to give us the web address of your cart, and for you to name exactly what is on your microSD.

Farrirlan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
r4.dat / r4itt.dat
_ds_mshl.nds
change.log
SYSTEM
moonshl2
moonmemo

I also tried kernels wood, but the same red menu error. I think theres someting wrong with r4.dat ew. r4itt.dat

@UP
I written in first post: www.r4igold.cn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system