Flashcard for Brother

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by pbjorge12, Dec 21, 2007.

1. pbjorge12
    OP

pbjorge12 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2005
    United States
    So I want to get my brother a slot 1 flashcard for Christmas... I really know nothing about the slot 1 options currently...

Basically I want to get him the most user friendly one available... Which cards seem to excel at that? And I mean really user friendly - so drag and drop and a pretty gui...

Thanks

2. Nero

Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

Aug 11, 2007
    United States
    Well, you can get an R4DS.

It's cheap, and good at what it does; play ROMs.
    It's definitely one of the easiest to use.. The GUI might not look good as the other carts; CycloDS Evolution/M3DS Real/etc..

Feel free to ask any other questions.

~Nero

3. pbjorge12
    OP

pbjorge12 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2005
    United States
    Is the gui skinnable? Cuz the M3 simply is the same right with just a different gui? Cuz if I could get a nice skin on it it'd probably be exactly what I'm looking for...

4. Nero

Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

Aug 11, 2007
    United States
    Correct; M3 Simply and R4DS are exactly the same thing.. Just different labels.
    The GUI is skinnable, and the R4/M3Simply has an extremely big community for skins, so you're bound to find one you like.

~Nero

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice