Flash CS5 iPhone Apps

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by raiderscrusade, Dec 4, 2010.

Dec 4, 2010

Flash CS5 iPhone Apps by raiderscrusade at 2:12 AM (883 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. raiderscrusade
    OP

Member raiderscrusade GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Hello,

Recently I have been contemplating the purchase of Adobe Flash Professional CS5, so that I have the ability to publish some of my Flash games and applications into iPhone applications.

I have read on different sites that you can't actually play the application on an iPhone unless you are part of the Apple developer program ($99), or unless you have a jailbroken iPhone.

I do not have a jailbroken iPhone, nor am I a part of the Apple developer program.

Will I still be able to play my created applications with Flash on my iPhone, or must I either jailbreak or become an Apple developer?

Thanks for any help!

2. Ron

Member Ron somehow a weeb now.

Canada
  3. ThePowerOutage

Member ThePowerOutage The Lord of the Flyes

United Kingdom
    You will have to jailbreak to do it for free. To sell apps through the app store you will have to become a A.D.
    Ignore the part about frash.
    The guy who posted it didn't understand your question properly.
    Unless it's me.

4. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    Frash is NOT necessary. This is talking about packaging flash applications into NATIVE iPhone apps.

OP: The only ways are joining the dev program or jailbreaking. If you're willing to buy CS5, perhaps you could spare the extra to get in the dev program? Otherwise, jailbreaking is fairly easy and free, for all but the latest firmware, were it is still possible (and free, jailbreaking is always free), but slightly trickier/less convenient.

5. ThePowerOutage

Member ThePowerOutage The Lord of the Flyes

United Kingdom
    Or you could pirate [​IMG] flash and use the cash to become a A.D, if your okay with been a :Pirate: