Gaming Flash CS5 iPhone Apps

raiderscrusade

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

Recently I have been contemplating the purchase of Adobe Flash Professional CS5, so that I have the ability to publish some of my Flash games and applications into iPhone applications.

I have read on different sites that you can't actually play the application on an iPhone unless you are part of the Apple developer program ($99), or unless you have a jailbroken iPhone.

I do not have a jailbroken iPhone, nor am I a part of the Apple developer program.

Will I still be able to play my created applications with Flash on my iPhone, or must I either jailbreak or become an Apple developer?

Thanks for any help!

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
You will have to jailbreak to do it for free. To sell apps through the app store you will have to become a A.D.
Ignore the part about frash.
The guy who posted it didn't understand your question properly.
Unless it's me.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ron975 said:
You gotta jailbreak or become an apple developer.
Jailbreaking is the easiest way, just install Frash through Cydia after you jailbreak. I suggest these guides for jailbreaking and installing frash
http://gbatemp.net/t243897-complete-ios-jailbreak-guide
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=254055
Frash is NOT necessary. This is talking about packaging flash applications into NATIVE iPhone apps.

OP: The only ways are joining the dev program or jailbreaking. If you're willing to buy CS5, perhaps you could spare the extra to get in the dev program? Otherwise, jailbreaking is fairly easy and free, for all but the latest firmware, were it is still possible (and free, jailbreaking is always free), but slightly trickier/less convenient.

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Or you could pirate
ph34r.gif
flash and use the cash to become a A.D, if your okay with been a :Pirate:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.