Fixing Animal Crossing New Leaf save files for free

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would recommend that you explain what methods you used to fix these issues, so that other people can implement and perhaps even improve upon them. We like to learn here! Well, I do, along with some others :P

Reactions: LNLenost

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I would recommend that you explain what methods you used to fix these issues, so that other people can implement and perhaps even improve upon them. We like to learn here! Well, I do, along with some others :P
Right! I mainly use Marc Robledo's save editor to see if the save file is actually corrupted or something is just screwed up. If the editor doesn't load it I use different methods I'll explain later
Post automatically merged:

Ive tried that and didnt get some of the files needed in the fbi area for some reason
Hmm. Which version of the game are you using, the one with the green icon?

ItzAzalea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right! I mainly use Marc Robledo's save editor to see if the save file is actually corrupted or something is just screwed up. If the editor doesn't load it I use different methods I'll explain later

Hmm. Which version of the game are you using, the one with the green icon?
yeah, ive tried the welcome amibo one tho and got the same error of it being out of date

Robocami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! So, I attempted to load my garden_plus.dat file in the save editor, which successfully loaded. But I keep getting ARM11 errors and the game will crash with the exception handlers disabled... I should note that I have a lot of mods and Vapecord, but the game still crashes with those disabled. Please help!

Attachments

• garden.zip
    51.8 KB · Views: 5

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! So, I attempted to load my garden_plus.dat file in the save editor, which successfully loaded. But I keep getting ARM11 errors and the game will crash with the exception handlers disabled... I should note that I have a lot of mods and Vapecord, but the game still crashes with those disabled. Please help!
Hello! Before you put your save file in the editor, was it working fine? Did it stopped working when you edited it?

Hello, after the message of corrupted data appeared in animal crossing i pressed start nothing happened, so i pressed select and then it asked me to make a backup of the town! and so i did and it told me exactly where it saved it in vapecord/USAWA/SAVE/"mybackup name". I called it Old Town and i added some screen shots. Hope this helps!
I'm checking your file now! Sorry 4 long wait :D

Last edited by LNLenost,
Reactions: Hopelessnoob

Robocami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Before you put your save file in the editor, was it working fine? Did it stopped working when you edited it?

I'm checking your file now! Sorry 4 long wait :D
My game stopped working when I changed the date and time because it was incorrect. I’ve used the save editors many times, but this is new

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt32379128/ Pirates!