Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nicky041192 said:
Another World said:
whats the trick to logging in on the nds? my opera browser isn't responding to button clicks. i can enter login info into the boxes, but thats as far as i can get. i tried in both 'overview mode' and 'ssr' mode. i can't seem to be able to click on any of the buttons.

-another world

sam here...

Same here.
It works on the pc.

nitrodude150

Trophies
Website
nitrodude150.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:
Yes, rumbling improves performance on all browsers, I actually hooked up a force feedback system to my girlfriend's laptop because her Firefox felt a little slow.
rofl2.gif
It also works on cars too! My civic is now 1500 WHP because I added the Dual Shock 3 Vibration System!!

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
This looks awesome, kudos to you!
biggrin.gif

Though I have to say that it's a bit "cheap" playing it on a browser like a browser game (runescape anyone? >_> )... Have you tried porting it with pure DS source code? (PALib and the likes...) I don't know if the DS has the power to do so (since there have been lots of arguments about MMOs on the DS).. I'd have to guess the server for the MMORPG obviously must be run by a computer-like machine (and not a portable console) and managing all the rest of the data stream shouldn't be THAT hard to handle for the DS, since it can already handle that much through the opera browser... or am I wrong?

Also, I don't know much about network programming or mmos in general so I may very well be wrong ^^

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
very smart idea, normally i would think of it as a .nds file that you put on your DS. you took a simple approach, and from the comments is good. if my ds had ram (Or should i say MORE ram) then i would use the opera browser to play. till then, from the desktop!

Tormendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can help you with the pics and after DSO 3.3 HE i/we can help you with This prog. My site: a1site.bplaced.net . Send me a pm here.

Posts merged

I can help you with the pics and after DSO 3.3 HE i/we can help you with This prog. My site: a1site.bplaced.net . Send me a pm here.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Joshunar said:
i take it back this sucks

How rude, I'd like to see you doing something better than this.

I reckon the fact that this mmorpg sucks compared to all the others for the pc, but for a DS mmorpg it's quite good, since it's the ONLY one.. also I think it's still in a kind of beta version since you can't do much in it yet...

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Joshunar said:
i take it back this sucks

OMG so easy to say things like that , i would like u to make a game like this... its not like u just mouse click here and , here and ,here ...and the game is made..it takes a lot of work..

Come one man , u gota appreciate his work ..

1st mmorpg on the ds!

I think its a good start!, i haven't tried the game but looks like it can evolve into something great!

haringtonl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, just so you know: this does NOT work on DSOrganize browser or Bunjaloo, and you must use overview mode on DS Browser.

Please read the post before posting... If you are talking about other ones beside these, then idk.

Clintorion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
akira0 said:
It doesn't connect here :/
I have to change something in configurations of the Browser or something? o_o
My host isn't that reliable. It seems that the server is having issues loading.
It should work if you try back later
smile.gif

I'm working on setting up a new host.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands