OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://electronictheatre.co.uk/index.php/n...ter-integration

QUOTE said:
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced the UK launch of TouchMaster: Connect, exclusively for the Nintendo DS family of hand-held systems. The game features a collection of twenty action, strategy, puzzle, trivia, and card games based upon AMI Entertainment Network's successful Megatouch touchscreen games.

Developed by Double Tap Games, TouchMaster: Connect is the first game for the Nintendo DS that will connect players to social sites Facebook and Twitter and allows them to post their high scores and badge achievements via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Players will also be able to share select TouchMaster: Connect games with friends locally through Nintendo DS Download Play.

In addition to sharing info and content, competitive players will be able to compare their high scores against a worldwide leaderboard, as well as challenge friends head-to-head on the same Nintendo DS console for best score via "System Swap" multiplayer. Those playing on a Nintendo DSi will be able to use the camera functionality to personalize their TouchMaster: Connect game profile with a picture or leave their best "winner face" when they beat a friend's high score.

TouchMaster: Connect is currently available in stores in the UK and is listed at a suggested retail price (SRP) of £19.99, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on this and other titles from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.

Meh.....
hate2.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would've been much more interested if it was an update to Bejeweled Twist or a port of Bejeweled 2. Touchmaster never looked too interesting.

I don't really care much about Facebook gaming or integration though, I use Facebook just to post status updates and occasionally send messages (mainly just like asking people if they want to go here or there), nothing more.

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yay, everyone LOVES their wall being covered in updates from facebook apps and cant wait to have even more spam [/SARCASM]

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love the original touchmaster on ds, i play every day. i have very low hopes for this one, part 2 and 3 sucked balls. the original touchmaster on ds is akin to the arcade version. 2 and 3 became more of a video game.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, now I get to see how my friends suck at this game without them having to tell me.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Facebook!

Now with more suckiness then Sham-Wow!

This all new and improved Facebook lets you combine your lack of social life with your pretend social life!
Try it now! Show your friends that even when not on Facebook you still play their games!

New Facebook, OUT ON DIGITAL PLATFORMS NOW (so you dont have to leave your house and waste precious Farmville time)
/advertisement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1