First Dingoo Q&A

Discussion in 'Dingoo & Gemei' started by VirusHunter, Jul 3, 2010.

Jul 3, 2010

First Dingoo Q&A by VirusHunter at 10:03 AM (1,610 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. VirusHunter
    OP

Newcomer VirusHunter Member

Canada
    Looking to buy my first Dingoo. Has the homebrew community finally utilized that extra ram on the A330 yet? It's the only thing stopping me from buying the A320.
    Also, can anyone recommend me a site where I can buy one besides ShopTemp and DealExtreme?

-Thanks in advance.

2. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

I moved your topic to the Dingoo forum.
    you don't want to buy the dingoo from either websites because you are looking for a shop that ships from America?
    might as well try the official US retailer: http://www.dingoo-digital-usa.com/

3. popoffka

Member popoffka GBAtemp Fan

Latvia
    Probably some emulators will work slightly better with increased RAM, but I personally still think that A320 is the best value, A330 is just not worth it's money, imo.

4. Jhohanesse

Newcomer Jhohanesse Member

United States
    where i can buy other than dingoo digital us? (it can't shiping to indonesia)

dealextreme not sell dingoo a330.....
    shoptemp ~_~'' no stock (why!!!).....

5. trans am

Newcomer trans am Advanced Member

Portugal
    There's loads of them on eBay.

6. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    I know you're looking for the A330, but have you considered the A320 instead?
    It's $24 cheaper and works pretty much the same, and the GBAtemp reviews favour the A320 over the A330.

7. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    There's a guide on here somewhere by Atashi on how to upgrade the ram on the A320 to that of the A330. You can have the best of both worlds.

8. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    the a330 is total crap. read the reviews i wrote. there is no homebrew that uses the increased ram, only a new version of dingux. eventually it might come but to be honest i have my doubts. most of the community knows how poorly constructed the a330 is and they are staying away from it. the a320 isn't without its faults either (d-pad issues) but over all it is a better design with better buttons. if you buy a currently produced a320 or a330 make sure you run the patched emu/files/hombrew/etc. i have links in both reviews.

adding one thing here... the a330 is nice as a portable system when you use the tv-out and the optional $30 wireless controller. other than that i can't recommend it to anyone.

http://gbatemp.net/t227305-dingoo-a320-review
    http://gbatemp.net/t230291-dingoo-a330-review

-another world