Mattay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Im really lost and confused on what to do. Id like to play a certain game but it need the latest firmware. My switch isn't banned and I've never been online sine using a CFW. Would I be safe to just update? Ive been trying to find the answer but I seem to be just concussing myself.

Any help please, and thanks

roarn20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use ChoiDujourNX to update to latest firmware without burning fuses. But also if you haven't tried this try installing using goldleaf you can bypass the firmware requirements for the game.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
what firmware are you on? if you're on 7.0 and above you can still play all games using ignore firmware requirement because no new games requiring new key for now
but if you want to update then go for it. you can update online or using choidujournx if you're planning to keep burnt fuse low

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should update your CFW (Atmosphere or ReiNX hopefully) to the latest version. You should then use ChoiDujourNX to update to 8.1.0. You should not connect your Switch to the internet, unless you want to be banned.

Mattay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im on a firmware below 7 but I can't tell as in the system part is says ready to install.............

What are the advantages of keeping the burnt fuses low?

If I use choidujournx will the switch always be in auto RCM mode? Im not a fan auto RCM due to the way the kids play on the switch.

Thanks again

Last edited by Mattay,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one