Hacking Firmware reqd for astral chain

subtextz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I cannot personally confirm this but I've seen posts on Reddit claiming that it works on 7.01 when installed via Goldleaf (ignore firmware requirements).

What I can confirm is it works on 8.10 / 0.93 Atmosphere.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
cart comes with update for 8.0.1 so the game should be as well, and you should be able to run it on 8.0.0 if installed with ignore firmware requirement enabled
the update requires 8.1.0 but should be able to installed and run on 8.0.0 as well using the same method

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm it works in 8.0 with sxos never bothered installing the update though so not sure if that would change things , actually not even sure what the day one update even does

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
https://nintendoeverything.com/astral-chain-update-out-now-version-1-0-1-patch-notes/

• Functional Changes and Additions
    • Added Item Sort function to the menu.
    • Multiple goods can now be sold at once at shops.
    • The “Temporary Field Supply” item icon has been adjusted for visual clarity.
    • “Temporary Field Supply” items are those that can only be used during the “FILE” in play
    • When using items from the shortcut menu, “Temporary field supply” items of the same name will now automatically be prioritized and used instead.
    • Added a “Type” category to the ability codes Sort function.
    • Added a function to delete multiple ability codes at once.
  • General Changes
    • Adjusted game balance.
    • Fixed an issue where quitting the game during the training mode could cause lock ups.
    • Fixed an issue where specific steps would lead to the order “Ark Tourist” being impossible to complete.
    • Fixed an issue where opening the menu and returning to the title screen at a specific timing before an autosave would cause save data to be corrupted.
    • Additionally fixed several issues to allow for a more comfortable gameplay experience.
looks important

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
https://nintendoeverything.com/astral-chain-update-out-now-version-1-0-1-patch-notes/

• Functional Changes and Additions
    • Added Item Sort function to the menu.
    • Multiple goods can now be sold at once at shops.
    • The “Temporary Field Supply” item icon has been adjusted for visual clarity.
    • “Temporary Field Supply” items are those that can only be used during the “FILE” in play
    • When using items from the shortcut menu, “Temporary field supply” items of the same name will now automatically be prioritized and used instead.
    • Added a “Type” category to the ability codes Sort function.
    • Added a function to delete multiple ability codes at once.
  • General Changes
    • Adjusted game balance.
    • Fixed an issue where quitting the game during the training mode could cause lock ups.
    • Fixed an issue where specific steps would lead to the order “Ark Tourist” being impossible to complete.
    • Fixed an issue where opening the menu and returning to the title screen at a specific timing before an autosave would cause save data to be corrupted.
    • Additionally fixed several issues to allow for a more comfortable gameplay experience.
looks important
It does do a fair bit so are you saying I should install the update and upgrade switch to 8.1

Valdrrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It does do a fair bit so are you saying I should install the update and upgrade switch to 8.1
I am on 7.0.1 and I download most games that come out and so far they have all worked via goldleaf ignore firmware. I also have installed the update.

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried this on 8.1 via dare I say it hbg and it fails it is installed both fat32 not xfat and the update as well. it crashes right away..... tried random game to see if it was me and it worked so theres some ting up with this.

Emophia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had no luck getting this to install on 7.0.1 with Gold leaf, always get the invalid nca error.

Think I'll just update with ChoidujourNX , is 8.0 recommended?

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had no luck getting this to install on 7.0.1 with Gold leaf, always get the invalid nca error.

Think I'll just update with ChoidujourNX , is 8.0 recommended?
It works on 8.0 but if you want to install the latest patch which addresses quite a few issues you will need 8.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi