Hacking Firecard and EZ 3 in 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manes1342
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,006
  • Replies Replies 0

Manes1342

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
56
Country
United States
This is my first post on these forums, but I've been browsing them for a while now and decided to join.

Are the Firecard and EZ 3 in 1 compatible? I've heard that there's another option that doesn't have rumble, but the rumble isn't what I'm looking for.
If I get one I want it to be black and I need to be able to get it off of Dealextreme (cheap, and they have them in stock atm.)

What do you guys think?

EDIT:Just read about the eWin 2 in 1, would that be better to use for the Firecard, or does it not matter?
 

Site & Scene News