Hacking Fire Emblem wii can't sync with GC Fire Emblem?

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else noticed this? I have tried like 40 times to sync my save fire emblem game from the GC to the wii, and everytime I try, it just freezes. I think it's either because it isn't a duel layer disc or the d2pro won't let me. Any similar stories?

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks chrono!
To do this though, I would need a Wii memory card that uses micro SD right?
Again,
Thanks!
grog.gif

Kevin

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem will only occur with Easy mode save files. If you're importing from Easy, try a different save. If you're not importing from Easy and it still locks up, delete the Easy mode saves on your card and try again.

The chip will not affect it, and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn was not a dual-layer disc to begin with. Had you been using a legit copy Nintendo would have replaced it, but apperently there wasn't a significant change enough in the iso to warrant a redump.

Zerxer

Trophies
Website
www.sitexero.net
XP
Country
United States
FireEmblemGuy said:
The problem will only occur with Easy mode save files. If you're importing from Easy, try a different save. If you're not importing from Easy and it still locks up, delete the Easy mode saves on your card and try again.
Yep, this would be your problem. It's because the Japanese PoR didn't have easy mode, and they forgot to compensate for this when they localized RD, so it doesn't recognize Easy mode saves, and freezes. You can't have easy mode clear data in your save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them