• No

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
I can confirm the saves from using SX OS are still the same. The save editor will not have no issue editing your save

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
are those files for the costumes?
No

.XCI files are backup of Switch games. You will need to unlock the costumes yourself. I just wanted to point out that the save format is still the same when using the backup loader.

Goma1337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[EDIT2] Ok, it turns out that, despite being apparently imported succesfully, the 3DS save causes the game to act weird and eventually crash. Oh well, I'll just edit it!

[EDIT] So I did some digging around and it turns out both versions use the exact same save! They're interchangeable, if anyone's wondering :)

[ORIGINAL] I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate thread for this, but I was wondering - is it possible to convert my 3DS save to a Switch save? I originally played through it on the 3DS because, ahem, "backups", but now with SX OS I'd love to give it another go with prettier graphics and everything.

Thanks for your hard work!

Last edited by Goma1337,
D

Deleted User

OP
[EDIT2] Ok, it turns out that, despite being apparently imported succesfully, the 3DS save causes the game to act weird and eventually crash. Oh well, I'll just edit it!

[EDIT] So I did some digging around and it turns out both versions use the exact same save! They're interchangeable, if anyone's wondering :)

[ORIGINAL] I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate thread for this, but I was wondering - is it possible to convert my 3DS save to a Switch save? I originally played through it on the 3DS because, ahem, "backups", but now with SX OS I'd love to give it another go with prettier graphics and everything.

Thanks for your hard work!
Did you try this out on 1.5.0? You're free to update the game without getting banned as long as you do it on OFW

Pook and Pie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try this out on 1.5.0? You're free to update the game without getting banned as long as you do it on OFW

I'm sorry, could you go into more detail on this?

I thought using Hekate in order to get to Checkpoint required booting into CFW?

All I had been using are the save editors (which again, you guys did a great job with), but I became nervous after a guy left a report that he was banned for only using Homebrew because Checkpoint crashed and left an error report in his log. Any information you can give to this end would be greatly appreciated!

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Does my switch need homebrew or anything like that? How do I use this editor? Thanks!
Yes, you need to extract your save using Checkpoint homebrew. The rest depends on this. I'd start with watching a few YouTube videos on getting into RCM/Homebrew, most of the guides are pretty standard.

Reactions: Deleted User

ganuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
i'm noob , plz help me how u do it load it , because i run file "Fire Emblem Warriors SE.exe" it report not same your image T__T , plz help me as me is beginer with computer >.< and i can't how do it

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 349

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i'm noob , plz help me how u do it load it , because i run file "Fire Emblem Warriors SE.exe" it report not same your image T__T , plz help me as me is beginer with computer >.< and i can't how do it

View attachment 135926

Is your save in the same folder as the editor as it says?

D

Deleted User

OP

View attachment 135926
Follow the directions the save editor provides. scenario0 is possibly the only save file that can be modified

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Follow the directions the save editor provides. scenario0 is possibly the only save file that can be modified
For what it's worth, every save file should have the same information in it. If they want to edit scenario1 or 2, renaming it to scenario0 would proooooooobably work. But yeah, always make backups etc.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
For what it's worth, every save file should have the same information in it. If they want to edit scenario1 or 2, renaming it to scenario0 would proooooooobably work. But yeah, always make backups etc.
More downvotes came by recently for not understanding the information I provided. Guess people can't read... or my thread isn't useful.. ;-; lol oh well

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
More downvotes came by recently for not understanding the information I provided. Guess people can't read... or my thread isn't useful.. ;-; lol oh well

Maybe a video tutorial would help. There's no way someone can fail to follow, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sparking zero is looking pretty good but not $70 good