Hi. This cheat still doesn't work on Cyril:

[All Characters - Current Class Max XP]
580F0000 019D76F0
780F0000 0000068C
300E0000 00000021
620F0000 00000000 000000ff
780F0000 00000230
310E0000

AFAIK it works on everyone else including the teachers.

Anyway, thanks for all your work on the cheats!

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
about people compalining about boosting people. I notice there is a "lock" that you can bypass until father down the story. For example with Edelgard. You can only bring her to B, then it's locked for a while. No idea why but I noticed with a couple of people (yes spamming Owl feathers)

Reactions: JrpgAddict

JrpgAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
about people compalining about boosting people. I notice there is a "lock" that you can bypass until father down the story. For example with Edelgard. You can only bring her to B, then it's locked for a while. No idea why but I noticed with a couple of people (yes spamming Owl feathers)
yea i noticed this too they are locked i think until (part 2)

Reactions: linuxares

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It means their next conversation is about something you haven't done in the story yet. For example, Edelgards C rank is about the tomb and the sword, you can't do that conversation until after you pass that part of the story. Thats for all of the low ranks in support. The highest rank, either A or S depending on the character, seems to be locked until part 2. In the support menu it will say something along the lines of "It will take some time to deepen this bond further". Its just the games way of saying to keep playing the story.

Hi. This cheat still doesn't work on Cyril:

[All Characters - Current Class Max XP]
580F0000 019D76F0
780F0000 0000068C
300E0000 00000021
620F0000 00000000 000000ff
780F0000 00000230
310E0000

AFAIK it works on everyone else including the teachers.

Anyway, thanks for all your work on the cheats!
If it isn't working with the cheat, try the save editor. It allows you to edit class EXP and ranks now. Theres even a button to press that maxes out the EXP for all classes.

Last edited by DEMONDICE,
Reactions: linuxares

Rukia17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have a little problem with Emblem Fire Three Houses v.1.0.1 cheats.
By going too fast I activated the [All Characters Usable - Can Break Save]
580F0000 019D76F0
780F0000 000006F0
300E0000 00000023
610F0000 00000000 00000003
780F0000 00000230
310E0000
and seeing that I had not seen what this code was doing. This is a way to really remove this code, not just delete the code in the cheat file because I do not want to destroy my save and have the other characters spoil my game.
Someone answered me and told me to try to modify it with a save editor unfortunately I do not know enough and wanted to know if there was no other solution or if someone one was doing a code like [All Characters Usable-Can Break Save] OFF could that work?
Thank you in advance.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
iirc the spells were not figured out yet
Aren't the spells bound to the level of Faith and Magic? Because when you level for example Faith, you gain heal, restore etc.
Magic can give you access to one of the most awesome spells called Meteor. (Man I love that spell...)

Reactions: Zaybokk

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Aren't the spells bound to the level of Faith and Magic? Because when you level for example Faith, you gain heal, restore etc.
Magic can give you access to one of the most awesome spells called Meteor. (Man I love that spell...)
Meteor is so f*cking op xd

Ehm, yeah, they are prolly bound to the skill level, but if the skill somehow gets unlocked (maybe through a flag, idk) it should be possible to enable that flag through ram (a edizon cheat).

Reactions: Zaybokk

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Meteor is so f*cking op xd

Ehm, yeah, they are prolly bound to the skill level, but if the skill somehow gets unlocked (maybe through a flag, idk) it should be possible to enable that flag through ram (a edizon cheat).
Absolutely, it's stupidly overpowered. And yes, the flag is probably somewhere. But I would guess it's connected with the skill level.

RicardV2

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello, i was wondering there's a way to force the holy tomb area in ng+ through cheat code instead of using a fire emblem amiibo ?

3dkolja

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, I have a problem in edizon. no config for this game was found. editing is disabled. What have I done wrong please help.

Last edited by 3dkolja,

officialmurky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@3dkolja If you are looking for how to activate (assuming you've put them in the correct location) the cheats for the game, then when the game is running / on the menu / open you need to press Home to go back to the Home Screen, then go to EdiZon and instead of selecting the game from the list it immediately shows, click the blue C in a blue square on the left of the three icons below the listed games - this opens the cheat menu where the cheats are located.

Also, since I'm relatively new to this sort of thing I assume I've just missed something, but I am unsure of where to find the save files for use with the Save Editor listed in the first post. It might be the case that I'm blind as all hell and have overlooked something really obvious, or I'm just using the wrong things, so if someone could either help me out or point me in the direction of a thread where it's probably listed and I just didn't see would be appreciated.

Last edited by officialmurky,

TuHVo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@3dkolja If you are looking for how to activate (assuming you've put them in the correct location) the cheats for the game, then when the game is running / on the menu / open you need to press Home to go back to the Home Screen, then go to EdiZon and instead of selecting the game from the list it immediately shows, click the blue C in a blue square on the left of the three icons below the listed games - this opens the cheat menu where the cheats are located.

Also, since I'm relatively new to this sort of thing I assume I've just missed something, but I am unsure of where to find the save files for use with the Save Editor listed in the first post. It might be the case that I'm blind as all hell and have overlooked something really obvious, or I'm just using the wrong things, so if someone could either help me out or point me in the direction of a thread where it's probably listed and I just didn't see would be appreciated.
You need to use Checkpoint or other program to backup your save files. Checkpoint will copy your save files from the game to the SD card. You then can find the save files in switch\checkpoint\saves

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, I have a problem in edizon. no config for this game was found. editing is disabled. What have I done wrong please help.
Remember to use Edizon nightly edition. I think it was posted in the OP. Run the game to the main menu, back out, open Edizon, scroll down to the blue C, open it and tick X to the cheats you want to use.

officialmurky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the fast response, I'll go take a look at Checkpoint now and bookmark it for future reference. Are there any other programs that I should go take a look at or at least keep in mind?

3dkolja

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Thanks it work now

TuHVo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the fast response, I'll go take a look at Checkpoint now and bookmark it for future reference. Are there any other programs that I should go take a look at or at least keep in mind?
One would be nxmtp. You can use it to transfer files between Switch and PC without having to shut down and take out the SD card. Much quicker that way.

Reactions: simsimsim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3