1. kalitbartman

kalitbartman Advanced Member
    Newcomer

yes Edelgard as well i just only said Claude and Dimitri because he is on the Edelgard route

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Can anyone do a cheat so we can control the enemies and alies in battle (by that i mean the ones already in the battle And not to add them to your unit list)

Last edited by kalitbartman, Aug 4, 2019
    Zaybokk likes this.
  2. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    yep this what i'm saying.. someone will make this code .. wouldn't surprise me if someone already has this one..-( now i think about it) actually Their are some that already have this one

they Just haven't publicly released it yet..

Last edited by Zaybokk, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    if u manage to see this through let me know , I'm curious upon the results..

4. pandavova

Germany
    do i really need to do everything with pictures? its prolly faster if i write a small tool.
    i maybe will do something today ;)

if i understand correctly thats only semi possible. if you replace only your system file with a file from someone else you wont be able to load any of your save files because the system file has info saved on which slot which save is.
    but you would have a unlocked extras menu. but i have to check on that a bit more.

5. Shismouche

Shismouche Member
    Newcomer

France
    I was wondering, is the "random stats on level up" cheat the basic version of it ?

I put the cheat to have +2 everywhere and then wanted to go back, and was wondering how to do it.

Thank you very much.

Zaybokk likes this.
  6. MagnesG

MagnesG GBAtemp Lurker

United States
    Yup, that's a 'refresh' version to go back to normal.

Zaybokk likes this.
  7. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    +2 on stats?.. how to get them working??.. it only making enemies stats super high for me?? weird.. hmm

8. BlackwingAngelx

BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Can anyone on the Blue Lions route with Dimitri in Lord class and anyone on Golden Deer with Claude as a Lord please export their character files with the save editor and upload it here? Before the timeskip please. I want to compare their flags and try and recreate them in my Black Eagle route and see why that class doesn't function off-route.

9. kazuki_chan8

kazuki_chan8 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    my byleth has two stars in budding talent. His faith skill is at S+ already. Do i need to train faith further or i miss it already??

10. Schezo92

Schezo92 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Just keep training them, seems budding talents have a seperate exp from weapon skill. Happens in NG+ too if you just buy S+ with renown.

11. kazuki_chan8

kazuki_chan8 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    ok thanks.

12. limoonfeat

limoonfeat Member
    Newcomer

China
    Thank you I try as you said and successed!

13. Kazelle

Kazelle Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    thx Ultimos54

14. Lupe

Lupe GBAtemp Regular

Thailand
    Thank you for this! I did as you said and everything is unlocked! You've saved me LOTS of times redoing fights to get S-support convo and all! Really appreciate it!

pandavova and Zaybokk like this.
  15. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    u got everything unlocked!?.. wow really how?

16. Lupe

Lupe GBAtemp Regular

Thailand
    Using a program called HxD to edit system file's hex value according to pandavova's tips. It unlocks everything in Extras.

Zaybokk likes this.
  17. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    could u route me to the Hex Values for to edit and such thanks

18. Lupe

Lupe GBAtemp Regular

Thailand
    As pandavova said in their post, you open the system file in HxD, then go to offset 00000338 (go to line 00000330 then column 08), then change every values from that point on to FF until the very end.

Go back to the first line (offset 00000000), go to column 0C, highlight everything from that point on until the very end of the file, go to Analysis tab > Checksum > Checksum-32 > Click OK. Check the values that it gives you, then change the first 4 bytes accordingly. For example, if the Checksum value is 0000693A, change first 4 bytes to 3A 69 00 00. In my case, the Checksum value is 000133EA so I change my first 4 bytes on the very first line to EA 33 01 00.

I'm not really good with explaining though so that's the best I could do. I believe that pandavova said they're going to write a small tool to help on that if you're willing to wait.

Zaybokk and pandavova like this.
  19. Exif

Exif Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Maybe an odd question but would it be possible to modify the LVL and Skill EXP cheats to use multipliers below 1x? I can see that they all write 0B01xx29 where xx is a value starting at 0x01 and increasing by 4 each time the multiplier is doubled, but I don't know how I'd tweak that to set, for example, a 0.5x or 0.75x exp multiplier.

For context, I want a way to slow down my leveling because I'm finding it too easy to overlevel the story maps. As a result I have to skip all of the optimal maps and paralogues unless I want to trivialize the story battles. Until they release the Lunatic difficulty DLC, I'm hoping that I could make it a little more challenging by slowing down EXP gain using a cheat like this.

20. Blackmonster

Blackmonster GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    building up supports to A-S is so tediuos, giving non stop gifts jezus we need a 1 gift max cheat for c-b-a-s etc

Melonbear likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - General, Hacking, Emblem