1. Gamerjin

Gamerjin GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    there were several codes and type 1 meant "manual patching", i did write the code a different way, and that was type 2, and type 3 was actually a layerfs mod using Aldebaran.

lusciouspear likes this.
  2. lusciouspear

lusciouspear Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    This is awesome. Thanks!

Gamerjin likes this.
  3. NewMerc

NewMerc Newbie
    Newcomer

Puerto Rico
    Would someone that downloaded the save editor (or the tool that can pop up the support point viewer) be willing to dedicate around an hour of their time to help find and check the support points from activities and battles? The information on websites like fe3h/SF is mostly incomplete/untested and it'd be nice to get to the specifics (specially of battle points). I don't have a spare micro SD right now, so I'm posting this here in hopes that someone looking at the tools will be willing to help.

If someone can or has datamined this, I'd be happy to get a link to the data to place into tables for the FE resource websites. Thanks in advance.

4. iBurntMyHouse

iBurntMyHouse Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there a way for supports for Hilda, Flayn, Catherine, and Cyril to exist in Crimson Flower? I know the save editor can make them playable; however, this does not allow supports. It'd be nice to have supports exist for Byleth and the other students for Crimson Flower for those characters. With that in mind, it'd also be nice to have Gilbert do the same in the other routes.

5. vanraz86

vanraz86 Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    anyoane?

6. Coolmotif30

Coolmotif30 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    this is not possible

pretty sure this isn't possible. You can switch the different routes using the save editor and do the supports that way. Then switch back to the route you're actually playing.

I've used this code and this is not something I've encountered. You don't even actually have to keep the code on. If you start your game and turn the code on then off. Go and check your mounted units. They'll be wearing their monastery outfits

https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-general-hacking.544144/page-163 It's posted here. Go the Gamerjin's post about it

Last edited by Coolmotif30, Jul 7, 2020
  7. garie234

garie234 Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Is there a resolution mod(1080p) for yuzu emulator?

8. Barred-abyss

Barred-abyss Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello I.ve been trying for a few hours now. I can’t get the cheats to appear in the editor. Can anyone help me out?

9. iBurntMyHouse

iBurntMyHouse Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hmm, not even for Hilda? As there are unused goddess tower models in the game for Hilda, Flayn, Seteth, Catherine, and Cyril to appear in Crimson Flower, with Hilda going as far as having unused ending card for Crimson Flower.

10. APR118

APR118 Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Hi! Do we have an "UNLOCK ALL CLASS SKILLS" code? Thanks! Latest version of the game please :D

11. Jamedom

Jamedom Newbie
    Newcomer

Cambodia
    I can't open the save file. i'm using yuzu. please help

Last edited by Jamedom, Jul 20, 2020
  12. GayRPG

GayRPG Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Hi I have 2 questions

1 Can I unlock missed supports? I didn't C support Constance or Balthus and I wanna have a 100% support run.

2 Is there a way to run the save editor on Mac?

13. Neverbliss

Neverbliss Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello, I was wondering if these two codes are possible:

1. Force everyone to use their class outfit at the monastery.
    (Ideally it would be nice if it worked by replacing, say servant or summer outfit by that current's unit class)

2. Is there any way to unlock Death Knight class for m.Byleth?

14. MegaMagikarp

MegaMagikarp Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Taiwan
    You can use the support edit overlay I just released: https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-three-useful-overlay-utils.570751/

I don't know about 1, but for 2 you can use the class edit overlay I just released. https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-three-useful-overlay-utils.570751/

15. Gamerjin

Gamerjin GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    well, its only covering mounted and flying, but it is a starting point:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-general-hacking.544144/page-161#post-9045935

of course, i might be misunderstanding what you're trying to do....

Last edited by Gamerjin, Jul 28, 2020
  16. Neverbliss

Neverbliss Member
    Newcomer

United States
    What I mean is, I want my recruits to wear their class outfits in the monastery, not monastery outfits in battles and I was thinking the best case scenario was if it worked by replacing either servant or summer outfits = current class outfit of selected unit as opposed to force everyone on their class outfit always. So something along the lines of fooling the game into thinking summer/servant = current class outfit

17. How_to_live

How_to_live Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey, is there a way to rollback the date a week or two earlier, because I missed the important edelgard event and my previous save was 5 hours ago.

18. DestinyFeather

DestinyFeather GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Using falo's save editor edit the chapter number but it can be a bit finicky.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - General, Hacking, Emblem