ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

NewMerc

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Would someone that downloaded the save editor (or the tool that can pop up the support point viewer) be willing to dedicate around an hour of their time to help find and check the support points from activities and battles? The information on websites like fe3h/SF is mostly incomplete/untested and it'd be nice to get to the specifics (specially of battle points). I don't have a spare micro SD right now, so I'm posting this here in hopes that someone looking at the tools will be willing to help.

If someone can or has datamined this, I'd be happy to get a link to the data to place into tables for the FE resource websites. Thanks in advance.

iBurntMyHouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way for supports for Hilda, Flayn, Catherine, and Cyril to exist in Crimson Flower? I know the save editor can make them playable; however, this does not allow supports. It'd be nice to have supports exist for Byleth and the other students for Crimson Flower for those characters. With that in mind, it'd also be nice to have Gilbert do the same in the other routes.

Coolmotif30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

this is not possible

Is there a way for supports for Hilda, Flayn, Catherine, and Cyril to exist in Crimson Flower? I know the save editor can make them playable; however, this does not allow supports. It'd be nice to have supports exist for Byleth and the other students for Crimson Flower for those characters. With that in mind, it'd also be nice to have Gilbert do the same in the other routes.

pretty sure this isn't possible. You can switch the different routes using the save editor and do the supports that way. Then switch back to the route you're actually playing.

I think the code may need a little tweaking. For some reason after doing so, it boosted my unit to level 45 and broke the exp bar. I removed all codes from .txt before trying it. For that matter, that was the only code I had in .txt
4IMUYBu.jpg

I've used this code and this is not something I've encountered. You don't even actually have to keep the code on. If you start your game and turn the code on then off. Go and check your mounted units. They'll be wearing their monastery outfits

Is there a way to remove fog? I know there aren't that many fog maps but I find it annoying that I need to find them first before I can attack (or defeat the mage in Lonato's map).

(As of editing this, no one have responded to this so, I will add to it)
Is there a way to use magic with non-magic class?

https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-general-hacking.544144/page-163 It's posted here. Go the Gamerjin's post about it

Last edited by Coolmotif30,

iBurntMyHouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty sure this isn't possible. You can switch the different routes using the save editor and do the supports that way. Then switch back to the route you're actually playing.
Hmm, not even for Hilda? As there are unused goddess tower models in the game for Hilda, Flayn, Seteth, Catherine, and Cyril to appear in Crimson Flower, with Hilda going as far as having unused ending card for Crimson Flower.

GayRPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi I have 2 questions

1 Can I unlock missed supports? I didn't C support Constance or Balthus and I wanna have a 100% support run.

2 Is there a way to run the save editor on Mac?

Neverbliss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was wondering if these two codes are possible:

1. Force everyone to use their class outfit at the monastery.
(Ideally it would be nice if it worked by replacing, say servant or summer outfit by that current's unit class)

2. Is there any way to unlock Death Knight class for m.Byleth?

MegaMagikarp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hi I have 2 questions

1 Can I unlock missed supports? I didn't C support Constance or Balthus and I wanna have a 100% support run.

2 Is there a way to run the save editor on Mac?

You can use the support edit overlay I just released: https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-three-useful-overlay-utils.570751/

(Ideally it would be nice if it worked by replacing, say servant or summer outfit by that current's unit class)

2. Is there any way to unlock Death Knight class for m.Byleth?

I don't know about 1, but for 2 you can use the class edit overlay I just released. https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-three-useful-overlay-utils.570751/

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

well, its only covering mounted and flying, but it is a starting point:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-general-hacking.544144/page-161#post-9045935

of course, i might be misunderstanding what you're trying to do....

Last edited by Gamerjin,

Neverbliss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, its only covering mounted and flying, but it is a starting point:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-general-hacking.544144/page-161#post-9045935

of course, i might be misunderstanding what you're trying to do....

What I mean is, I want my recruits to wear their class outfits in the monastery, not monastery outfits in battles and I was thinking the best case scenario was if it worked by replacing either servant or summer outfits = current class outfit of selected unit as opposed to force everyone on their class outfit always. So something along the lines of fooling the game into thinking summer/servant = current class outfit

How_to_live

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, is there a way to rollback the date a week or two earlier, because I missed the important edelgard event and my previous save was 5 hours ago.

CmastErROR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I am new to this whole hacking fire emblem thing and I am quite stupid when it comes to it can anyone please walk me through it I just want to know how to get sothis on my team that is all and I don't understand any of the things I am seeing

Thot_Queen

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry if someone already asked this question but is there a way to enable supports for the lords if you put them in other routes? I put Dimitri in silver snow but while he's in my party i can't get him to support with anybody.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1