ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates US PLAYABLE CHROM/LISSA/FREDRICK

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Think you can make a unit file for the FEF editer?
I actually have an update planned for this to fix the red side crash, it's already been fixed actually, I just want to include some little bonuses and stuff.

I could include unit files for them, but they'd be maxed out, because the units don't have any "base" stats, when you get them, the game itself will scale them according to your progress.

Reactions: Something whatever

Something whatever

Gazer of the East
Trophies
Website
www.pixiv.net
XP
Country
United States
I actually have an update planned for this to fix the red side crash, it's already been fixed actually, I just want to include some little bonuses and stuff.

I could include unit files for them, but they'd be maxed out, because the units don't have any "base" stats, when you get them, the game itself will scale them according to your progress.

Oh wow, so should I wait for the fix or just deal with it?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really need my boy Chrom to return in my Birthright save file. I actually tried exporting my EUR save file to the USA game but the DLCs don't seem to work either.
That's because the characters are saved in the ext data. You can't just move the characters if you don't have them in the ext data.

Xtrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's because the characters are saved in the ext data. You can't just move the characters if you don't have them in the ext data.
I tried with FBI, SVDT and Save Data Manager. I do get my EUR save file into the USA game, but when I try accessing the ¿Dragon's Gate? (I play the game in Spanish so I don't really know the exact name) I have all the DLCs reserved for some strange reason (I have uninstalled the official DLCs and the extra data in the SD)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried with FBI, SVDT and Save Data Manager. I do get my EUR save file into the USA game, but when I try accessing the ¿Dragon's Gate? (I play the game in Spanish so I don't really know the exact name) I have all the DLCs reserved for some strange reason (I have uninstalled the official DLCs and the extra data in the SD)
I can't really help you with that. All I know is that the characters are in the ext data. Sorry. :/

z_ster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know im a bit late to all this, but is there any was this can be done without CFW? I just recently started messing around with homebrew a few days ago and am not sure what I'd be getting myself into when using anything but homebrew and JKSV

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

weberyeh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone still have the undub for this?
I can't seem to find the mirror to any of this due to Mega links are dead :<

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol