ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

tehponycorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to 3DS game modding. I've been using the NTR version and resetting softlocks the game. Is there any way to fix this? Does resetting with HANS also softlock the game? If it doesn't, then does it work with digital versions of Fates?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to 3DS game modding. I've been using the NTR version and resetting softlocks the game. Is there any way to fix this? Does resetting with HANS also softlock the game? If it doesn't, then does it work with digital versions of Fates?
There is no way to fix the NTR issue, I believe HANS does the same thing, and HANS doesn't like Fates very much, either physical or digital.

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For NTR, you can just do a battle save and load your normal save instead. It lets you reload a save without actually resetting so it doesn't soft-lock.

RasenShot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does someone know if I can add new support conversations to already existing support options who have yet to be implemented without needing to start a new game?

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does someone know if I can add new support conversations to already existing support options who have yet to be implemented without needing to start a new game?
If the support already exists but the dialogue doesn't you should be fine importing a dialogue as long as the support table is not altered from when you created the save.

Reactions: RasenShot

Bladesbane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when do you think you'll start implementin support conversations for the amiibos? theres a lot of cool stuff I want to try out in this mod, but I want to do it in one playthrough and the amiibo stuff seems awesome so I kinda want to wait on it.

Ophelia_Jam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya, I have a few questions!
1. Can I use this with my digital version on 11.3?
2. Can I do it with digital at all?
3. Can I be added to the list of contacts if you need support writing help? I'd be glad to assist, especially with Supports involving Soleil or Forrest. ;)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya, I have a few questions!
1. Can I use this with my digital version on 11.3?
2. Can I do it with digital at all?
3. Can I be added to the list of contacts if you need support writing help? I'd be glad to assist, especially with Supports involving Soleil or Forrest. ;)
1. Yes, but it's recommended to do the NTR method with digital games. Follow http://3ds.guide to get CFW then come back here afterwards for someone to help you get NTR set up. HANS doesn't play well with digital titles, or with Fates in general.
2. Read above.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Dankdedede

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone help me out?
I'm on an o3ds 11.3 and I went through this https://3ds.guide/ guide to get cfw on my thing- after finishing that I went and got NTR with both cias and put the bin on the root of my SD.
I'm pretty sure I put the NTR CFW folders where they're supposed to be (the root) and launched fates with the bootNTR-mode3, but I still don't get the same-sex supports. I've been trying to get this on my NA Birthright digital copy-

I'm kind of a noob to this stuff, did I miss something or will it not work with what I have?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone help me out?
I'm on an o3ds 11.3 and I went through this https://3ds.guide/ guide to get cfw on my thing- after finishing that I went and got NTR with both cias and put the bin on the root of my SD.
I'm pretty sure I put the NTR CFW folders where they're supposed to be (the root) and launched fates with the bootNTR-mode3, but I still don't get the same-sex supports. I've been trying to get this on my NA Birthright digital copy-

I'm kind of a noob to this stuff, did I miss something or will it not work with what I have?
Your problem is that you are using Mode 3, which is only good for MHXX, SunMoon, Smash or any other extended memory games. Fates does not need Mode 3. Install the normal version of BootNTR Selector and try again.

If that doesn't work, you've gotten your files out of place and please post screenshots of your SD card root and your plugin folder.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

RasenShot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've been searching through some threads here to see if anyone has been able to give the amiibo units included in this patch personal skills and months ago someone actually did, but unfortunately they never mentioned how they managed that...

I've been meaning to give something like Bold Stance to Lucina's personal skill slot, but I don't know if that's still possible. Does someone know?

Dankdedede

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your problem is that you are using Mode 3, which is only good for MHXX, SunMoon, Smash or any other extended memory games. Fates does not need Mode 3. Install the normal version of BootNTR Selector and try again.

If that doesn't work, you've gotten your files out of place and please post screenshots of your SD card root and your plugin folder.

I tried the BootNTR Selector to no avail
Here's my root: https://snag.gy/BafjuL.jpg
Here's my plugin folder: https://snag.gy/pSeEV9.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: make up his mind dude