ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

Themera

Trophies
XP
Country
With Luma new layeredfs implementation, does anyone know how to get this patch to work with Luma ?

Opening NTR every time i want to play is getting a little annoying.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got all the files set up in there and there are loads of new S opportunities with characters now but when I go to activate one there is no dialogue and the screen pops up saying the two characters are in an S relationship now. Is that Luma or something with my cart?
Some characters don't have actual conversations built in yet.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested it on F!Corrin x Azura (Birthright) which is one of the first ones listed in the changelog from way back in v 0.1.1
Try redownloading the files then and make sure you're using the files for Birthright and not for any other version. I don't know what else to tell you.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested it on F!Corrin x Azura (Birthright) which is one of the first ones listed in the changelog from way back in v 0.1.1
Make sure the file names didn't corrupt, do not use winrar it corrupts the Japanese file names, 7zip works just fine however.

Birdon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue using the layeredFS method of this hack.

I'm updated to the latest version of Luma and have game patching enabled, and the files in this guide downloaded and in the right folders, but when I load my file it's back to the vanilla game.

If it helps I'm using a physical copy of conquest with all the other routes as dlc. (Also I patched awakening this way and it works.)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue using the layeredFS method of this hack.

I'm updated to the latest version of Luma and have game patching enabled, and the files in this guide downloaded and in the right folders, but when I load my file it's back to the vanilla game.

If it helps I'm using a physical copy of conquest with all the other routes as dlc. (Also I patched awakening this way and it works.)
It's recommended to use the hack on a fresh save file.
Please provide screenshots of the luma/titles/titleID folder. Also I don't believe you can use this with the other routes downloaded as DLC.

Birdon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's recommended to use the hack on a fresh save file.
Please provide screenshots of the luma/titles/titleID folder. Also I don't believe you can use this with the other routes downloaded as DLC.

Even if I played this particular save file with the hack before? Back when I used the HANS method I was able to use all the routes (+ that grinding dlc) and go online to other people's castles.

titleid.png

This is pretty much the contents of that mega folder in the post I linked.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if I played this particular save file with the hack before? Back when I used the HANS method I was able to use all the routes (+ that grinding dlc) and go online to other people's castles.

View attachment 85046
This is pretty much the contents of that mega folder in the post I linked.
Did you use the files from the Conquest folder? Since you have access to CFW, you should really just install the special edition and use the files for that. It's so much better.

Reactions: Birdon

Birdon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use the files from the Conquest folder? Since you have access to CFW, you should really just install the special edition and use the files for that. It's so much better.
Yeah, I did. I'll try this again with special edition folder instead now.

Birdon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant install the SE cia, if you didn't understand that and if I didn't make myself clear.

Oh, I can do that.

Is that really the only solution for this though? I'd still like to keep the files and hours spent on my physical copy (also sd card space)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I can do that.

Is that really the only solution for this though? I'd still like to keep the files and hours spent on my physical copy (also sd card space)
Back up your saves with JKSM and then restore it to the Special Edition, then delete the 2 DLC paths. I don't play CQ or BR carts/DLs anymore, so I can't really help you on that front.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Birdon

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I can do that.

Wait. Did you enable "Enable game patching" in your Luma settings and update to 7.0.2?

Milklatte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed the files yesterday, and I'm currently on chapter 9 (Conquest Route). Is there any way I can tell if I installed these files correctly? I'd hate to get further into the game- only to discover I did it wrong :(

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed the files yesterday, and I'm currently on chapter 9 (Conquest Route). Is there any way I can tell if I installed these files correctly? I'd hate to get further into the game- only to discover I did it wrong :(
How are you running the hack? NTR or Luma's layeredFS? If you look in your Supports, you should see S ranks by people who normally wouldn't have an S rank with someone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn