ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

Fates&conquests

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the hack caused my game to crash during the credits :( Not a major problem since the game doesn't continue after the credits but I didn't get through all the post game endings for all the characters

iisilver

"The true enemy of humanity is disorder."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I recompress the hans version back into my sdcard and open up hans and select romfs -> sd, it says it's invalid even if it's in the correct path

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait whoops Im stupid i fixed it lol

iisilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, for the hans version, do i have to boot into hans everytime i reset my 3ds? there's no way of permanently writing the gamedata.bin to my cartridge?

I might sound stupid right now but can you get this hack in the latest version of the 3DS
homebrew + hans

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, for the hans version, do i have to boot into hans everytime i reset my 3ds? there's no way of permanently writing the gamedata.bin to my cartridge?

homebrew + hans
In your case, yes you have to launch the game through hans anytime you want to use this hack.

iisilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In your case, yes you have to launch the game through hans anytime you want to use this hack.
aww boo
lqxCrok.png

rose_wind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the all paralogues unlocked hack on birthright, and it unlocked all the conquest paralogues too... Can I actually do the conquest paralogues on birthright or will it mess something up? (or just... not work, considering i don't have any of the nohrian parent characters)

minus_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been asking this question kind of everywhere, but I followed the YouTube tutorial seemingly correctly up to the point where you're able to boot up the game from HANS in Homebrew, but when I try to do so it just freezes onto a black screen with some scattered pixels on the left. It's not saying that the romfs path is invalid or anything (which is what I thought the problem was initially.) Could anyone give me some guidance?

Skitterfact

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So I've installed this hack, really looking forward to it - but is there a list of which supports conversations are actually in the hack and not just placeholders yet?

Archie86430

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've gotten to chapter 10 on birthright with the patch and I've still not gotten the paralogues or the amiibo characters. Are there any requirements I need to meet for this to work? I'm playing on the European version if that helps.

Skitterfact

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
After installing the hack and trying it out, including with supports that are on the YouTube page, whenever I enter a custom support, no support plays - it just goes "Charlotte and Camilla reached C-Rank" or whatever. Does anyone know what the problem here is? European version.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After installing the hack and trying it out, including with supports that are on the YouTube page, whenever I enter a custom support, no support plays - it just goes "Charlotte and Camilla reached C-Rank" or whatever. Does anyone know what the problem here is? European version.
That means that they have no support conversation but can still gain supports.

Archie86430

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've gotten to chapter 10 on birthright with the patch and I've still not gotten the paralogues or the amiibo characters. Are there any requirements I need to meet for this to work? I'm playing on the European version if that helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    Veho @ Veho: "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.