UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either I'm blind, or it really isn't in there. I can only see the US version :/
Redownload the latest version, I just checked and it's there! The problem might be that I forgot to rename the big folder I put all the NTR CFW stuff in something generic instead of specifying the special edition.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
top_0066.png
top_0028.png
top_0000.png
top_0003.png
top_0006.png
top_0019.png
Here's a small-ish new update, which adds in some new support conversations!
  • Added Support Options for:
    • Elise x Effie S
  • Added Support Conversations for:
    • Kaze x Silas S, by @Dingzhu
    • Caeldori x Sophie S
    • F!Corrin/Shigure Parent/Child
    • Hinoka/Shigure Parent/Child
    • M!Corrin/Sophie Parent/Child
    • Kaze/Sophie Parent/Child
    • M!Corrin/Midori Parent/Child
    • Silas/Midori Parent/Child
    • Like half of the C Support for Sophie/Midori Sibling
  • Revised M!Corrin x Silas S
  • Messed around with the endings a little but doubt it fixed anything.

NewMember23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I'm new here, and I tried all your steps, but Hans freezes with a black screen when I set Romfs -> SD and input OK. (I'm using OOT3Dhax and my version is 10.3) I redumped and extracted the files multiple times, and it still continues to freeze.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I'm new here, and I tried all your steps, but Hans freezes with a black screen when I set Romfs -> SD and input OK. (I'm using OOT3Dhax and my version is 10.3) I redumped and extracted the files multiple times, and it still continues to freeze.
Does it work if you rebuild a clean (non-patched) romfs?

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
top_0039_zpsvfug8vtq.png
top_0035_zps8mt4afmz.png

This is a patch that vastly expands the amount of same-sex marriages available in all versions of Fire Emblem: Fates, as well as adding new straight ones (especially for the poor Corrinsexuals). Due to the straight supports given to Scarlet, Flora, and Anna, the problem with getting all the child characters as M!Corrin should no longer be an issue.

Download the latest release here.

• v 0.1.3
    • Added Support Options for:
      • Elise x Effie S
      • Kaze x Silas S, by @Dingzhu
      • Caeldori x Sophie S
      • F!Corrin/Shigure Parent/Child
      • Hinoka/Shigure Parent/Child
      • M!Corrin/Sophie Parent/Child
      • Kaze/Sophie Parent/Child
      • M!Corrin/Midori Parent/Child
      • Silas/Midori Parent/Child
      • Like half of the C Support for Sophie/Midori Sibling
    • Revised M!Corrin x Silas S
    • Messed around with the endings a little but doubt it fixed anything.
  • v 0.1.2
      • Kagero x Orochi S
      • Azura x Hinoka S
    • Revised Oboro/M!Kana Parent/Child Convo
  • v 0.1.1
      • M!Corrin x Silas S
      • M!Corrin x Kaze S
      • M!Corrin x Saizo S
      • M!Corrin x Jakob S
      • M!Corrin x Kaden S
      • F!Corrin x Azura (Birthright) S
      • F!Corrin x Felicia S
      • F!Corrin x Hinoka S
      • F!Corrin x Rinkah S
    • Fixed M!Kana/Oboro Parent/Child Conversation
    • NTR CFW Support for NA Birthright and JP Special Edition
  • v 0.1.0
    • Added in these new support options.
      • F!Corrin x Oboro S
      • Sakura x Hana S
      • M!Kana/Oboro Parent/Child

How Do I Install This?

Here is the download link. There are two versions contained in the file, a HANS version and an NTR CFW version (the NTR CFW version only has the plugin for the North American Special Edition, NA Birthright, and JP Special Edition at this time.) If you don't know what NTR CFW is chances are you're going to want to use the HANS version.

HANS

Go the usual route for installing a HANS romhack. Once you have the extracted romfs you can just paste these folders inside of it. Caveats: Use this extractor or else the Japanese file names will become corrupted, rendering them unusable, and you can skip step 6.

NTR CFW
Pretty damn simple, just paste the fefatesSE and plugin folders at the root of the SD card and let NTR CFW do its thing.

Can I Get Kids?

The short answer is, ish. The game seems hard coded to disallow same-sex couples to have children, and fixing that goes beyond my skillset. However, using this admittedly complicated workaround @DeathChaos25 came up with, you can indeed get kids, as you can see here with my baby Oboro!M!Kana.

top_0012_zpsybqsicvl.png
top_0013_zpsh1uubrfm.png

This project probably won't be a super high priority until I make more progress on my Awakening one. I'll likely just make convos for the pairings I do and make little fixes here and there. Regardless, I hope people enjoy!

Can you add selkie as a S rank for female corrin please?

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found the solution! I originally used the extract tools from the tutorial for Neo XY. I used RomFS Extractor and I got it to work! Thanks for the help! :yay3ds:

I'm glad!

Can you add selkie as a S rank for female corrin please?

It's an S Support option already. In terms of an actual S Support conversation, since their C-A supports are different than M!Corrin and Selkie, so I can't just copy/paste the M!Corrin one. If someone whipped up a script (and sent me a save file with Selkie and unmarried F!Corrin) I could.

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
I'm glad!

It's an S Support option already. In terms of an actual S Support conversation, since their C-A supports are different than M!Corrin and Selkie, so I can't just copy/paste the M!Corrin one. If someone whipped up a script (and sent me a save file with Selkie and unmarried F!Corrin) I could.
I can send you my save, I'm C rank with her with a female corrin

sutorumie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I re-extracted this patch (at least three times, and the files were identical each time) and combined it with the undub and I still don't get an M!CorrinxSilas S-Support conversation in Conquest. They S-Support just fine, but there's no conversation. So my questions at this point are:
  1. What are the files supposed to look like when they're not corrupted? (I'm using the newest, HANS version of this patch, v0.1.3)
  2. Am I REQUIRED to start a new save to get new S-Support conversations?
EDIT: I went through this thread again because I remembered someone talking about corrupted files and I noticed their example looks nothing like my files.
What should I be using to extract on a Windows 7 64-bit ??
EDIT2: I tried again with 7zip and everything is closer to how it probably should be (no more weird kanji everywhere) but it's still corrupted... I'll google better unzipping programs and report my findings (unless someone else already knows the answer?)

Last edited by sutorumie,

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I re-extracted this patch (at least three times, and the files were identical each time) and combined it with the undub and I still don't get an M!CorrinxSilas S-Support conversation in Conquest. They S-Support just fine, but there's no conversation. So my questions at this point are:
  1. What are the files supposed to look like when they're not corrupted? (I'm using the newest, HANS version of this patch, v0.1.3)
  2. Am I REQUIRED to start a new save to get new S-Support conversations?
EDIT: I went through this thread again because I remembered someone talking about corrupted files and I noticed their example looks nothing like my files.
What should I be using to extract on a Windows 7 64-bit ??
EDIT2: I tried again with 7zip and everything is closer to how it probably should be (no more weird kanji everywhere) but it's still corrupted... I'll google better unzipping programs and report my findings (unless someone else already knows the answer?)
Yeah, those file names are definetly wrong. Since I don't have to worry about unzipping things, I don't really know what program could help you.

milk275

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made an account here so I wouldn't have to keep being annoying with asks. (Also yay for Effie/Elise S support!!)

I saw a couple of posts back that installing the patch would corrupt or erase any save file I might currently have. Which is totally fine with me, I haven't moved past chapter 12 yet. But I was wondering, will my file erase or become corrupt each time I update for new patches? I'm gonna patiently wait until I can marry Camilla!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1