ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

SakuraBS1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone can give me a tutorial on how to put children if they are the same sex. More precisely: How to put the deviations of the children if the character is married to someone of the same sex, and that the children are as if they were brothers. Please. HELP:cry::cry::cry:
I'm already saw the link to make children with the same sex and I find it very difficult. I do not know about you, but I'm half stupid and I do not understand anything. You put me weird things like: Put the 00 to 01, and then it will become a girl and then do another and I do not know what. For that my gay mens will not have children because if I have to do this... :'v. Not seriously. Maybe I'm half retarded and there is another solution but, this I do not do it because I'm dumb.

Last edited by SakuraBS1,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm already saw the link to make children with the same sex and I find it very difficult. I do not know about you, but I'm half stupid and I do not understand anything. You put me weird things like: Put the 00 to 01, and then it will become a girl and then do another and I do not know what. For that my gay mens will not have children because if I have to do this... :'v. Not seriously. Maybe I'm half retarded and there is another solution but, this I do not do it because I'm dumb.
Can you please wait for someone to respond before double posting? :/ We understand "you're dumb" but have some patience please.

ryryd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trouble Locating Corrupted Files which Result in Empty Support Conversations Between Same-sex Characters

Hacking method: OOT3DHAX + HANS

Hello, Everyone! If someone could direct me to an FAQ for this issue (titled above), then I would be grateful! I've tried searching for a solution to this problem within this thread using the keywords "empty support conversation," "corrupted file," "corrupt," "keaton," and "hinata." None of the related posts address my issue, though.

Support conversations (A-S) between Keaton and Hinata (and other same-sex pairings) are empty once I activate them. By this I mean there's no conversation between them--the screen jumps to the notification that "Character A and Character B have reached the A level support!"

The only explanation to this issue that I could think of was that the Japanese files from the "@E" folder of the most recent Same-Sex hack were corrupted in some way. To prevent this corruption, I extracted the Same-Sex Hack folder with PeaZip, an extractor recommended by the author of the video tutorial provided on the first page of this thread. I've tried locating any potentially corrupted files by comparing the Japanese file names from the "@E" folder of the Same-Sex hack to the Japanese file names from the "@E" folder within the romfs folder that I extracted from my game cartridge using RomFSExtractor.

I know that support conversations between characters are stored in the "@E" folder. However, in the "@E" folder of v 0.6.0 of the Same-Sex Hack, there is no file name that indicates a support conversation between Hinata and Keaton. I do not find one that includes both Hinata and Keaton's Japanese names (i.e., ヒナタ_フランネル or フランネル_ヒナタ). This could explain why there are empty support conversations between them. I could be misunderstanding the purpose of the "@E" folder, though.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trouble Locating Corrupted Files which Result in Empty Support Conversations Between Same-sex Characters

Hacking method: OOT3DHAX + HANS

Hello, Everyone! If someone could direct me to an FAQ for this issue (titled above), then I would be grateful! I've tried searching for a solution to this problem within this thread using the keywords "empty support conversation," "corrupted file," "corrupt," "keaton," and "hinata." None of the related posts address my issue, though.

Support conversations (A-S) between Keaton and Hinata (and other same-sex pairings) are empty once I activate them. By this I mean there's no conversation between them--the screen jumps to the notification that "Character A and Character B have reached the A level support!"

The only explanation to this issue that I could think of was that the Japanese files from the "@E" folder of the most recent Same-Sex hack were corrupted in some way. To prevent this corruption, I extracted the Same-Sex Hack folder with PeaZip, an extractor recommended by the author of the video tutorial provided on the first page of this thread. I've tried locating any potentially corrupted files by comparing the Japanese file names from the "@E" folder of the Same-Sex hack to the Japanese file names from the "@E" folder within the romfs folder that I extracted from my game cartridge using RomFSExtractor.

I know that support conversations between characters are stored in the "@E" folder. However, in the "@E" folder of v 0.6.0 of the Same-Sex Hack, there is no file name that indicates a support conversation between Hinata and Keaton. I do not find one that includes both Hinata and Keaton's Japanese names (i.e., ヒナタ_フランネル or フランネル_ヒナタ). This could explain why there are empty support conversations between them. I could be misunderstanding the purpose of the "@E" folder, though.
According to the first post, there is no conversation text between Hinata and Keaton, only a support option. That means that there is no text for them in the conversation just yet and that would explain why you couldn't find the text file for the conversation.

ryryd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to the first post, there is no conversation text between Hinata and Keaton, only a support option. That means that there is no text for them in the conversation just yet and that would explain why you couldn't find the text file for the conversation.

Ah! Of course! That would explain it! Thank you for your patience and response! I'm sorry for wasting your time.

I hope you have a good day!

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Ikaresu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tearbox.tk
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, i got it to workaround with luma, but how can i make the all paralogues ips patch work? it said to patch to a gamedata.bin.lz, i tried patching to this patch's but it just crashed, so i'm wondering which gamedata bin to patch? should i just uncompress the one from the game and insert it back?
Also, about the amiibo heroes, i got them too but they don't have their weapons, is there anything that can help with that? maybe a patch that would make me receive them?

RBFloat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess nobody saw my earlier post, or I am impatient. Here is the post:
I have this working on my FE:if Special Edition on my New3DS with the Luma method. However, when I try to get it working on my NA Birthright copy, it crashes with an "exception handler" error when I attempt to load in to the Live2D My Room Support interaction thing. Is there a file misplaced or something? I remembered to use the NA version of this mod for my NA copy, so I don't think that is the issue. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess nobody saw my earlier post, or I am impatient. Here is the post:
I have this working on my FE:if Special Edition on my New3DS with the Luma method. However, when I try to get it working on my NA Birthright copy, it crashes with an "exception handler" error when I attempt to load in to the Live2D My Room Support interaction thing. Is there a file misplaced or something? I remembered to use the NA version of this mod for my NA copy, so I don't think that is the issue. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Have you tried replacing the files for the hack?

hibo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i got it to workaround with luma, but how can i make the all paralogues ips patch work? it said to patch to a gamedata.bin.lz, i tried patching to this patch's but it just crashed, so i'm wondering which gamedata bin to patch? should i just uncompress the one from the game and insert it back?
Also, about the amiibo heroes, i got them too but they don't have their weapons, is there anything that can help with that? maybe a patch that would make me receive them?
You have to decompress the gamedata.bin.lz with Batchlz77 before patching the all paralogues file in it with lunar ips, and then compress it back after you've patched it. Also decompressing and compressing will add a .decompressed/.compressed to the gamedata.bin.lz, wich you have to delete after you're done.

I hope i'm not too late to try to help :)

Burny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried to run the Lunar IPS patch on the GameData file and when I tried on my 3DS it didn't worked. Note that I'm using Luma and when it's not patched everything works fine. How can I fix this?

Fates&conquests

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So um... Are there gonna be supports for DLC characters... Maybe Selena x Lucina... Sorry for being trash... Imma hide down here now... Sorry... *hides back in the trash*

univers0ul77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new to this thread and forum.I signed up for an account here for one reason to beg the maker of this wonderful mod to add HinokaxRinkah. I understand that there must not be such a huge demand for such patrician tastes. BUT PLEASE!! I'M BEGGING!! I'm sorry if I come off as rude. I am extremely grateful for what you have already done here.

>No HinokaxRinkah
RIP my hopes and dreams.

I can always add that in later!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I'm new to this thread and forum.I signed up for an account here for one reason to beg the maker of this wonderful mod to add HinokaxRinkah. I understand that there must not be such a huge demand for such patrician tastes. BUT PLEASE!! I'M BEGGING!! I'm sorry if I come off as rude. I am extremely grateful for what you have already done here.
You do realize that its entitled little kids such as yourself that drives off devs and also makes it so that the more you demand something like this, the more inclined devs are to totally ignore and never add or create such things into their programs.

Ask nicely. It may make it so that they would consider something have it enough demand.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have patience. UV will add that support in eventually.

Reactions: univers0ul77

univers0ul77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do realize that its entitled little kids such as yourself that drives off devs and also makes it so that the more you demand something like this, the more inclined devs are to totally ignore and never add or create such things into their programs.

Ask nicely. It may make it so that they would consider something have it enough demand.

I did ask nicely and I even apologized if I was being rude. And I'm not an "entitled little kid". Going through life I never got anything I didn't work for. I don't think I deserve anything. The dev, of course, doesn't have to do ANYTHING for me or anyone else if they don't please. I don't believe that I'm special or that what I say has any particular weight in a decision. I just made an excited post making a request/stating my interest.

Have patience. UV will add that support in eventually.

I'll heed your advice and just be quiet and be patient. Thx.

Last edited by univers0ul77,

Seeka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, mostly because I don't wanna go through 93 pages looking for one specific answer, how does one get kids in Gay Fates on a hacked 3DS? Because that's what I have. Gayfates CIA on my 3DS. So what program would one use to edit the characters so I can make one males or female? And do I have to do it on the computer or is there a program for the 3DS that can edit such things yet?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, mostly because I don't wanna go through 93 pages looking for one specific answer, how does one get kids in Gay Fates on a hacked 3DS? Because that's what I have. Gayfates CIA on my 3DS. So what program would one use to edit the characters so I can make one males or female? And do I have to do it on the computer or is there a program for the 3DS that can edit such things yet?
There's a section in the first post that links a tutorial specifically for getting kids. There is no way to do this on the 3DS yet, you need a computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge