ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if the main post has been updated, but there should be 3 Different NTR folders with layeredfs files.

1 For Birthright USA
1 for Special Edition USA
and 1 for Special Edition JPN
Oh guess I didn't have to upload mine then! Though I prefer the romfs folder to be in the same directory as the plugin file. That's how mine is setup.

Reniclas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a layeredfs.plg for Birthright. Since I think I messed up the romfs the supports don't show up in a Hoshido/Nohr game ( Can't test Revelations though ). The plugin does run though. Compressed it with 7-Zip so it might mess with the Japanese characters. Please tell me and I'll fix it. Here's the link: https://mega.nz/#!8p5SGKrQ!LqC2hJ0renx6cicnzA4nZCz5AOVFlN6ZBNsET-MHFMc
Thank you so much for this. Just wanted to ask if I wanted to use any other add-on like the undub, where are the directories set up and where should I put the files?

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you so much for this. Just wanted to ask if I wanted to use any other add-on like the undub, where are the directories set up and where should I put the files?
Right with the layeredfs.plg. It's the romfs folder. But like I said I think I messed up since the supports doesn't look edited. Didn't test much though since I'm not that far.
Could you link the undub? I'm interested.

Reniclas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right with the layeredfs.plg. It's the romfs folder. But like I said I think I messed up since the supports doesn't look edited. Didn't test much though since I'm not that far.
Could you link the undub? I'm interested.
https://www.reddit.com/r/3DS/comments/47c7w6/fire_emblem_fates_hans_undub_version_3_silent/
This version is formatted for HANS and there is a CIA and 3DS version that I'm not linking here. I've been having some problems setting up the different files themselves. I have the romfs folder set up in the directory you mentioned and It's not loading anything that's different.

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://www.reddit.com/r/3DS/comments/47c7w6/fire_emblem_fates_hans_undub_version_3_silent/
This version is formatted for HANS and there is a CIA and 3DS version that I'm not linking here. I've been having some problems setting up the different files themselves. I have the romfs folder set up in the directory you mentioned and It's not loading anything that's different.
Yeah like I said it doesn't look like it loads anything on my side. Anyway an undub is easier to test so I'll try again and fix the plugin if it's faulty.

Reniclas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M!Corrin 0.1.1.png

F!Corrin 0.1.1.png

Here's a small update! I basically just added a few copy/pasted S Supports for Corrin, as well as releasing the NTR CFW versions for NA Birthright and JP Special Edition which @DeathChaos25 was kind enough to whip up.

• Added Support Conversations for:
    • M!Corrin x Silas S
    • M!Corrin x Kaze S
    • M!Corrin x Saizo S
    • M!Corrin x Jakob S
    • M!Corrin x Kaden S
    • F!Corrin x Azura (Birthright) S
    • F!Corrin x Felicia S
    • F!Corrin x Hinoka S
    • F!Corrin x Rinkah S
  • Fixed M!Kana/Oboro Parent/Child Conversation
  • NTR CFW Support for NA Birthright and JP Special Edition

I don't have the appropriate save files to test these in-game, so if someone could test and confirm they were working right I'd be very grateful.

Reactions: Kikirini

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait copy/pasted s supports? like they're the same either gender or are they original? either ways this is great thanks!!

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait copy/pasted s supports? like they're the same either gender or are they original? either ways this is great thanks!!
Yeah, since both Corrins have the same C-A convos with these characters I copied/pasted the S Supports to the opposite gender. With appropriate changes like "Lord" to "Lady" and the like.

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, since both Corrins have the same C-A convos with these characters I copied/pasted the S Supports to the opposite gender. With appropriate changes like "Lord" to "Lady" and the like.

oh man thats great!! im gonna try it out

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i s supported azura and no conversation :( tried it on the special edition on birthright

EllioneDHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh man thats great!! im gonna try it out

i s supported azura and no conversation :( tried it on the special edition on birthright
US or JP? She said it was for NA birthright only (non-special edition ver.) and JP Special edition (with all three routes)

petrichor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will there be a version of this for conquest eventually? sorry if this is a silly question its just I don't see any comments about it myself

wait okay I read through more of the comments and I see it works with all of them sorry for the unnecessary question I wasn't being observant aaaa

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um...quick question. I've followed the tutorial for installing this through HANS to a tee, but my romfs still is "INVALID" when I try to load it up on HANS...any idea why??? I'm using a US Birthright Cartridge if that makes any difference.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Um...quick question. I've followed the tutorial for installing this through HANS to a tee, but my romfs still is "INVALID" when I try to load it up on HANS...any idea why??? I'm using a US Birthright Cartridge if that makes any difference.
Did you use CtrTools? That's the most common error, CtrTools don't work for Fire Emblem games as they use Japanese characters in about roughly 80% of the files, and CtrTools doesn't support Japanese characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up