ROM Hack Fire Emblem DS translation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
OMG i´m not so stupid. I've patched it and play without problems but the ideally is see that conversations translated. In a few time I think EOL (Elotrolado.net) release a patch in good spanish
wink.gif

yaynds.gif
Thanks for the Patch (in Spain is legal upload roms and others things because in the other Countries are oppressed & legally Backward =D)

PD: Oh! That´s cool, my Greek "bobalicón friend"

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
TFDELTA said:
OMG i´m not so stupid. I've patched it and play without problems but the ideally is see that conversations translated. In a few time I think EOL (Elotrolado.net) release a patch in good spanish
wink.gif

yaynds.gif
Thanks for the Patch (in Spain is legal upload roms and others things because in the other Countries are oppressed & legally Backward =D)
A patch from Japanese to Spanish or are they going to use our translation?

Rigle

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What are you talking , TFDELTA?
We don't translate many games in EOL...Only the importants roms.

We won't translate this game because this game will released in spanish (I think), and It'd be a idiocy.

PS: Noitora...Do you connect you any day to your msn? LoL
PS': Sorry TFDELTA
biggrin.gif

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
Rigle93 said:
What are you talking , TFDELTA?
We don't translate many games in EOL...Only the importants roms.

We won't translate this game because this game will released in spanish (I think), and It'd be a idiocy.

PS: Noitora...Do you connect you any day to your msn? LoL
PS': Sorry TFDELTA
biggrin.gif
I´m not talking about u LOL, you are a bulgar lamer that can´t translate any game WTF >_< I talk about TRUE person that know japanese language
lecture.gif

PD: Sorry... "intelligent" Oh men u sucks more than I imagine, where is the true people?! But is true... in EOL doesn´t exist users who know japanese to (->) spanish. But I think your gonna do copy&paste in this GBATemp Topic and brought it in ESPALNDS or another sucker-people similar website (like RedlineSP or ESPAL concretly) EOL are good people and they don´t need incompetent like u. In ESPAL like incompetents and stupid guys, in serious forums nope
--EDIT--
x3 jiji. No, I´m not angry if you gonna talk about "I´m angry" or similar stupid adjectives

Nayr Rosfar

White Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt this project will be finished since Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon has a December US release date.

But if the translators are open to ideas there is a Suikoden game releasing for the DS in Japan this December I think.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
The Prince of Codes said:
I doubt this project will be finished since Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon has a December US release date.

But if the translators are open to ideas there is a Suikoden game releasing for the DS in Japan this December I think.
Make your requests to the official requests thread, and we're not interested.

Nayr Rosfar

White Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
The Prince of Codes said:

Make your requests to the official requests thread, and we're not interested.

That wasn't a request. Just an idea. I usually don't bother with fan translations if there's gonna be a US release. Saves me trouble of importing the game, dumping it, and patching it.

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sure youve had already numerous request for games but at least look into summon night 3 for gba its the best in the series and it was dropped by the other fan translators that tried to do it. but any summon night games would be sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway