ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

gotchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry that I'm keeping this kind of off topic... but im so lost here. I got my firmware all did and bootNTR installed, but i cant figure out how to get the hacks on it.. would you be able to link me to a guide how? or maybe you know yourself? thanks again, i really appreciate it

rainvibing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't, sadly. Still waiting for it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

2 Options:
1. Get the ntrconfig in the root of your SD card (Here: https://gbatemp.net/attachments/ntrconfig-rar.52127/ )
2. Use Boot NTR Selector instead. It loads faster, BUT kills softreset, so you have to shut down your 3ds. You can get it from FBI->TitleDB->Boot NTR Selector
OK I figured something out. Not sure if this will work for others, but: Turn off your 3ds by holding down the power button, then turn it on again. Then wait until the 3ds home screen has loaded COMPLETELY. Then open bootntr. Then open Awakening.
The good news: It gets rid of the loading screen. The bad news: The hack doesn't work (for me).

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Give screenshots of your SD card root and plugin folder. Are you seeing a green flash when you load the game?

No flash when the game started. Here the screenshots in order root sd and then plugin:

rootsd.png
pluginsd.png

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Rename your 00040000000a0500 folder (that's inside of your plugin folder) to 000400000009F100. 00040000000A0500 is the US Awakening title ID, 000400000009F100 is the EU Awakening title ID.

I stuck on the load screen after start the game (the one you see after start the game from the home menu), the "good" thing is now the screen have flash green.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, i start the system. Change the folder name with the EUR gameid the start NRT and after this Awekening.
Are you using the latest version of BootNTR Selector? If yes, I think the new version of it broke this hack and Fates' Same-Sex Marriage hack as well. I would install a different version of NTR until it gets fixed.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry that I'm keeping this kind of off topic... but im so lost here. I got my firmware all did and bootNTR installed, but i cant figure out how to get the hacks on it.. would you be able to link me to a guide how? or maybe you know yourself? thanks again, i really appreciate it
I just saw this, sorry. Download the latest version of the hack from the first post and extract it. Navigate to the Gay Awakening v0.3.0/Gay Awakening/V 0.3.0/NTR CFW/NA folder. Move the 00040000000a0500 folder and the plugin folder to the root of your SD card. Launch BootNTR and use 3.3 then launch Awakening. You should see the loading screen flash green then proceed to launch the game.
I try with HANS becouse i just realize that i can still use it.
Did you read the first post about the EU version? "Note: If you have the EUR version of the game, rename the folder m/E to m/U."

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
I just saw this, sorry. Download the latest version of the hack from the first post and extract it. Navigate to the Gay Awakening v0.3.0/Gay Awakening/V 0.3.0/NTR CFW/NA folder. Move the 00040000000a0500 folder and the plugin folder to the root of your SD card. Launch BootNTR and use 3.3 then launch Awakening. You should see the loading screen flash green then proceed to launch the game.

Did you read the first post about the EU version? "Note: If you have the EUR version of the game, rename the folder m/E to m/U."

Yes i have rename the folder.

ValkyrieTiara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd have to modify the in-game text to change the pronouns. There's no way to remove the supports from the hack. I'm not sure how complete this is, but this hack probably isn't what you're wanting.
So is there another hack that does what I want? Something that's more "vanilla" than this?

gotchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for your help, Kunoichi ^^ I really wouldnt have been able to get it working without you! I really appreciate it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +1