ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Ah, okay. Thank you! But one more question: does Lucina get my stat modifiers and skills or does she get the default village maiden stat mods?
She should get your stats and skills. As far as the game is concerned, you're still her parent - it's just cutscenes that feature the village maiden.

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Let me S-Rank Morgan, and Chrom-Lucina.

I dont care if it doesnt make sense!
(I might be misunderstanding you here, English isn't my mother tongue.)

If you want to marry Morgan and make Lucina and Chrom marry each other, you'll have to find a way to hack that into the game yourself, because it's been made clear that no incestuous S support options will be added in this hack.

Pokemonique

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo, it's me again. I'm having some trouble understanding the hex editor part of making the children siblings. I followed the steps to find Lucina's block and I'm here. (071A)
kBuvI2s.png

This is the part where I'm a bit confused. Her Father/"Mother" are Chrom/Robin, respectively. Male Robin's index value is 00, and Chrom's is 03, right? The only 03 I can find in this general area is the 2nd byte on the F40 line. It's surrounded by 00s, so I'm unsure of which ones to swap. I tried doing F!Morgan's, but when I swapped the first instances of 03 and 00 after her index number, it just gave her some Japanese inventory item and selecting it crashed the game. I would appreciate any help, because this is kinda confusing. ;_;

lunatiklucy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, is there any way I can get involved in working on Support conversations? I love this game, and I think I'm decent at writing. I absolutely love this project as a non straight fan of the game.

brienne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by brienne,

gotchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there.

I followed all the insturctions to a t, or i thought at least, but when i go into HANS on homebrew and confirm the romfs and everything, im met with a red bottom screen and a redirect back to homebrews main screen, instead of awakening starting.

any clue why? im dead

rainvibing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem installing this hack on NTR CFW. Maybe it's because, I got the EUR Version? I changed the folder E to U, like the first post said. First, nothing happened and the hack wasn't installed. So I changed the Title ID to the EUR one, but when I try to load it, my screen flashes green and a infinite loading screen appears. So what should I do?

(Sorry for my bad gramma, I know, that my endlish is not very well ._.)

EDIT: It's EUR Digital Version of Awakening.
The Fates Hack was fine with Digital EUR, btw.
I'm having the exact same problem with EUR Awakening. I got it to work with EUR Fates but not this. I hope someone has a resolution.

ValkyrieTiara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! This is my first post, and I just had a few questions about this mod. Sorry if they've already been answered but I really didn't feel like reading all 50+ pages of the thread, and I didn't see an update or FAQ or anything.

My main concern is that I've never actually played this game before, so I'm not very interested in original user content, if that makes sense? What I'm looking for is basically to play as a female character with all the relationships flagged like I'm a male, with adjusted pronouns and such. Is that possible? Is there a way to do this? Or remove the new supports and stuff? Am I silly for wanting this?

Also, I guess the mod is currently on version 0.3? How complete is it, in terms of what I'm looking for?

Thanks for the help!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! This is my first post, and I just had a few questions about this mod. Sorry if they've already been answered but I really didn't feel like reading all 50+ pages of the thread, and I didn't see an update or FAQ or anything.

My main concern is that I've never actually played this game before, so I'm not very interested in original user content, if that makes sense? What I'm looking for is basically to play as a female character with all the relationships flagged like I'm a male, with adjusted pronouns and such. Is that possible? Is there a way to do this? Or remove the new supports and stuff? Am I silly for wanting this?

Also, I guess the mod is currently on version 0.3? How complete is it, in terms of what I'm looking for?

Thanks for the help!
You'd have to modify the in-game text to change the pronouns. There's no way to remove the supports from the hack. I'm not sure how complete this is, but this hack probably isn't what you're wanting.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Ok maybe i don't get how to use this mod proprely but i put the file on my SD card, i use a cartridge copy of Awekening EUR, and start NTR CFW but nothing. I even rename the folder like said in the first post. I miss something?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok maybe i don't get how to use this mod proprely but i put the file on my SD card, i use a cartridge copy of Awekening EUR, and start NTR CFW but nothing. I even rename the folder like said in the first post. I miss something?
Give screenshots of your SD card root and plugin folder. Are you seeing a green flash when you load the game?

gotchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip- Internet glitched.
np np

when I try and load the game from HANS, i get a red screen for like split second then im redirected back to homebrews main menu.
i think it might just be a problem with hans rather than me doing the technical stuff wrong.. but idk

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
np np

when I try and load the game from HANS, i get a red screen for like split second then im redirected back to homebrews main menu.
i think it might just be a problem with hans rather than me doing the technical stuff wrong.. but idk
If you are using the latest Homebrew Launcher and HANS, HANS unfortunately doesn't work for a lot of games anymore. It's really odd and I don't know of a fix.

gotchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using the latest Homebrew Launcher and HANS, HANS unfortunately doesn't work for a lot of games anymore. It's really odd and I don't know of a fix.
ah man, really? ive been at this for like hours lol
do you know of any alternative to hans i can use? ive heard some reccomend something called "boot ntr", but others call it crap.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah man, really? ive been at this for like hours lol
do you know of any alternative to hans i can use? ive heard some reccomend something called "boot ntr", but others call it crap.
BootNTR is the only other alternative to getting hacks to work, but you need custom firmware in order to use it. Follow this guide to get custom firmware: http://3ds.guide/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?