Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gam_ffxivparty_580.jpg

Microsoft wouldn't miss out on this title...they'll probably do something about it.

QUOTE said:
In an interview with VG247 during GamesCom, Square Enix producer Hiromichi Tanaka said that discussions with Microsoft surrounding its Xbox Live policy are one of the reasons Final Fantasy XIV has yet to be announced for the console. "Because 360 has its own policy with Xbox Live that is different from [the] internet, that's something we're in discussions with Microsoft [about], to come to an agreement," Tanaka said.

Tanaka also revealed that the phrase "launch timing" was cut out of SCEA CEO Jack Trenton's "Final Fantasy XIV exclusivity" announcement at E3, but it does not mean that the MMO won't see life on the Xbox 360 in the future. Final Fantasy XIV is set for a 2010 release on the PS3 and Windows-based PCs, and is sure to include the cutest Chocobos you've ever seen in high-definition.

News Source: Joystiq

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
would be shame if this didn't come for the 360 as well. But heck its coming to the PC, but still there are many 360 gamers that may miss out on this.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tbh I would just get it on PC, for the fact that FFXI takes up pretty much and entire xbox 360 20gb hardrive and with this "next-gen" FF MMO I see it as taking up even more so for that fact alone I would get it on PC that and because I feel MMO's are far superior on the PC than the 360

however saying that the monthly cost will probably be a pain in the butt like FFXI is having to pay extra for having more than one character e.t.c. I find that to be a rip off tbh so I'm more looking forward to Guild Wars 2 which looks amazing and far more superior to its predecessor

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some ppl have crap PC's, and would probably prefer the ease of use with a console. With a PC, you have to take into consideration, the hardware, the drivers, the HDD space, if your windows is updated.....blah blah blah. For SOME, it would probably be much more easier to just play this on their 360, yet i don't see why anyone wouldn't get this for the PS3 if they had one.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its subscription on top of subscription if it was brought to the 360

ex. Xbox Live Gold + FFXIV Subscription
and a lot of people wont bite the line

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
its subscription on top of subscription if it was brought to the 360

ex. Xbox Live Gold + FFXIV Subscription
and a lot of people wont bite the line

Phantasy Star Universe does the same thing. And yet people still play it, $10 a month to play online which isn't all that bad.

Edit: Just found out that the FFXIV subscription is different. Its done on a 30 subscription basis meaning that when you play it for 30 days, you pay again. So like if you play it on a Monday, you don't play it on a Tuesday or Wednesday, but you play it on Thursday, that's only 2 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing