Gaming Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Kudos030

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck on level 7.2 of Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. I don't know if its a glitch, but it says to find vaan and when I do, he's transparent and I don't know what to do. He just stands there.

ndsloser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone explain how to use gambits??
biggrin.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ndsloser said:
biggrin.gif
you don't really use gambits.
you simply select a skill from your gambit screen, and that character will then use that skill whenever it has some effect.
you can only select 1 for each character.

Lloyd14

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
thedicemaster said:
ndsloser said:
biggrin.gif
you simply select a skill from your gambit screen, and that character will then use that skill whenever it has some effect.

You wil use a gambit (a selectet skill) when your skill gauge is full.

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lloyd14 said:
thedicemaster said:
ndsloser said:
biggrin.gif

You wil use a gambit (a selectet skill) when your skill gauge is full.

I noticed that I'm too concentrated at the battle i always over look the gambit.. i think im almost done the game.. 100

Wanted

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm on 9-4 I think and i'm kind of stuck. I want to use the cheats because i'm kind of over it but want to see the ending after 27hrs or so on it. the thing is my R4 1.17 with latest cheat.dat says there are no codes. I look at the cheat.xml from the full zip and there ARE cheats for it. Any idea why they don't show up? The rom will be trimmed but other gaes show cheats and they're trimmed too. It's the US version.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Whoops. Didn't catch that. (I was reading your post too fast...)
tongue.gif
Try an untrimmed version? >_> Your problem is pretty familiar. I've seen a lot of similar problems on other threads. Your best bet is to look at the official cheat compilation...they might have mentioned other games there that had a similar problem. I don't usually use cheats so I can't really help you. D:

klown07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
On my US copy of FF XII: Revenant Wings, If I try to use the action replay code for max gil, the game always freezes right before a cg cutscene! Is anyone else having this problem? I can use any other codes, but I kinda really want to use this one. Are there any fixes or patches? I found a solution for myself, but I wanted to know if anyone knows why this happens?
my solution to anyone else who may have this problem: start the game use whatever cheats you want, if you want, after you finally have some gil in your inventory, save the game, but make sure its not right before a cutscene, save at the ships Bridge, reload, activate the max gil cheat, load your saved game, save your game again, and you'll have 999999999 gil, reload, deactivate the max gil code, and start enjoying the cheat, high five^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o