Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

RukaRoaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOLY CRAP, not another one....READ THE DAMN TOPIC! Or better yet search within the topic.
I was not aware there was a search fuction, or one that would limit the search to the thread. I apologize. I suppose I missed it due to being on a handheld while viewing the internet.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I was not aware there was a search fuction, or one that would limit the search to the thread. I apologize. I suppose I missed it due to being on a handheld while viewing the internet.

Fair enough....i'm not a complete rage machine, i'm just sick of people with a handful of posts asking the same things over and over in any one of these PSP translation topics (the Digimon translation is just as bad as this one in that regard). Chances are if you have a question it's already been asked before in this immense and cluttered topic, but you have every right to raise new points.

I appreciate i can come across as overly harsh in this respect, but given your actual ability to respond i'd say that i owe you a (partial :P) apology.

RukaRoaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fair enough....i'm not a complete rage machine, i'm just sick of people with a handful of posts asking the same things over and over in any one of these PSP translation topics (the Digimon translation is just as bad as this one in that regard). Chances are if you have a question it's already been asked before in this immense and cluttered topic, but you have every right to raise new points.

I appreciate i can come across as overly harsh in this respect, but given your actual ability to respond i'd say that i owe you a (partial :P) apology.
Yes, sorry about my question. I know what it is like to be bombarded by the same thing. It is alright. We are human after all. I hope the project continues with no problems.

joegoku

Final-Fan(tasy)
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I signed up to the forums just to say good luck in the project. You guys are doing an awesome job.
It's nice to show ur apreciation and it's a good thing to do in general, but I think just registering for that is not a good point joining a forum, unless u plan to say more, or u go on other topics. I don't like it, when there are "user-corpses" all over forums. I think everyone should get my point there. No one will punish u for only lurking around watching over the project and so on, we won't search ur IP's for being anon here ;). Just what I think about that.

earlynovfan

Delusional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's nice to show ur apreciation and it's a good thing to do in general, but I think just registering for that is not a good point joining a forum, unless u plan to say more, or u go on other topics. I don't like it, when there are "user-corpses" all over forums. I think everyone should get my point there. No one will punish u for only lurking around watching over the project and so on, we won't search ur IP's for being anon here ;). Just what I think about that.
I made an account just to post on this topic to see if Sky wanted any help. But after 5 min of just looking at the front page topics, I was hooked. XDD

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't see anything. Honestly. HONESTLY.

---------------------------

If there was a viable release date I would have told you by now. You will have to wait. I can't make and break promises.

Reactions: joegoku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: >buys x3 1TB SD cards >stores the entire 3DS library on them >installs CFW >realised why I...