Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Truthkey gave up after thinking it would get localized and used "it's encrypted" as a reason not to do anymore then he did. When it was actually just encoded in a different way and he didn't know what to do.

BBS FM is a bad example since a pre-existing version existed in English hence most of the work was already done.

Nami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SephyXian

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been watching you guys since this project begun... And I'm really thankful to you guys for this project. So yeah, this is my first post and it seems you guys are in need of some translators. Though I am not one, I'll gladly help you guys find some if you guys are still in need. Though, I need your permission to post, on a certain mangasite that I am currently active at, about the need of translators. So can I post about it ?

HHTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hola, Sky! You might remember me. I sent you a tweet before. Do you need more translators?

I can understand simple Japanese. I am familiar with hiragana and katakana but my kanji is subpar at best.
Also, I have translated Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! card texts and rulings for the YGO wiki but I know that is nothing compared to what you have here.

I'm not sure how much help I can be. :unsure:

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still alive, but between grad school, sex life, and the little bit of video game time I get, I'm starting to trudge through the text I just really need to figure out a meeting time with Sky, unfortunately I got a new desktop so I don't have a camera and have to use Skype on my Vita which doesn't allow me to send messages to people on my Skype list.

31venom31

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi Sky) but if u dont finish full translation, do u will make half translation patch? we have no hope frof square or another fan, only u) so many peoples from different countries trust in u)) thanks for your working.From Russia with love))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I never realized askejeves is just ask.com now lol