Final Fantasy IX for Smartphones Out Now

As reported earlier, Square Enix had plans to re-release a Final Fantasy IX remaster for smartphones and PC sometime this year. And sure enough, the game stealthily made its way on Android and iOS earlier today, with a price tag of $16.99.

The PC version should follow suit soon.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Does no one actually own physical PS1 discs anymore? got this for $20 last week in perfect condition
Exactly what I said on the previous page. Why bothering at this point, when one could dump the discs and use an emulator?

Reactions: IpsoFact0

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly what I said on the previous page. Why bothering at this point, when one could dump the discs and use an emulator?

The original is so blurry though, it's crazy. Have you seen the new one? It's nice and clear. You can actually see faces.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The original is so blurry though, it's crazy. Have you seen the new one? It's nice and clear. You can actually see faces.
That's not a big problem IMO. that's how the game was made :P
But yeah, I guess some people like sharp images better.

Reactions: omgpwn666

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My thoughts exactly. Not only are the controls garbage, if you actually have time to be playing this game, you'll probably be at home anyway, where better options to play exist. I can't see this as a pick up and play game that you have fun with on a toilet break or in between classes.

worren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have tried it on my ipad 4. The game runs fine except every time a random battle start it need really a lot of time to load it..... I will try it also on pc when it will be out just for curiosity.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm