Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
615911_197545.jpg

Final_Fantasy_IV_Complete_Collection_JPN_PSP-Caravan
&
NUKE (Dupe): Final_Fantasy_IV_Complete_Collection_PSP-BAHAMUT

Has ENGLISH, French and Japanese languages.

I'm playing it now on 5.50 with Prome-4 no problems so far!

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
You guys are silly with your 4 GB of memory. My Go has 16.
wink.gif

Lulz.

Yeah, man, when I get mine, I'll be grabbin a 16gb memstick for sure.

@duskye, didn't you say you had too much stuff in some thread? Sell some of it you don't need and get a decent size of memory, then no worrying about 4gb
wink.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
Schlupi said:
You guys are silly with your 4 GB of memory. My Go has 16.
wink.gif

Lulz.

Yeah, man, when I get mine, I'll be grabbin a 16gb memstick for sure.

@duskye, didn't you say you had too much stuff in some thread? Sell some of it you don't need and get a decent size of memory, then no worrying about 4gb
wink.gif
It's fine. I can always use that one thing that let's me play psp games from my computer. It acts like a certain folder in your computer is where the games are.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well, nobody answered why the Bahamut release was nuked but at least it works fine.
I played till you heal Rosa from her sickness in Final Fantasy IV, I'll play the Interlude and TAY when I'm done with it.
Is it me... or is this version EVEN EASIER than past ones (excluding the DS remake which is the hardest version of it)?
I've pretty much done nothing but auto-battle all the time (I'm glad they didn't get rid of that of the DS remake, even if all else is lost ): ).

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
ack, so many new games coming out and only 4 gigs of memory to use.
Tell me about it. I need to get more memory. Anyway, I'm gonna skip this one. I never really liked FFIV. I want The 3rd Birthday!

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
The 3rd Birthday is an amazing shooter, but barely 15 hours of gameplay on Medium Difficulty.
Good thing the game has a shower scene and replay value, otherwise I wouldn't care about the english version at all.
From what I've heard you have to beat the game 50 times in order to get that scene.

I'd rather just look it up on youtube.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Duskye said:
Jolan said:
The 3rd Birthday is an amazing shooter, but barely 15 hours of gameplay on Medium Difficulty.
Good thing the game has a shower scene and replay value, otherwise I wouldn't care about the english version at all.
From what I've heard you have to beat the game 50 times in order to get that scene.

I'd rather just look it up on youtube.
Actually there are a number of ways to unlock most things in T3B, the shower scene being one of them.
You can beat the game 50 times... or do certain things in the game to unlock it.
Another example is the game's Lightning costume which requires you to beat the game 6 times if I recall correctly, but you could also unlcok it by linking your game to your Japanese SE members account and getting seven stamps!
BUT THIS ISN'T ABOUT T3B!
biggrin.gif

Now, back to FFIVCC
whip.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Goli said:
Well, nobody answered why the Bahamut release was nuked but at least it works fine.
I played till you heal Rosa from her sickness in Final Fantasy IV, I'll play the Interlude and TAY when I'm done with it.
Is it me... or is this version EVEN EASIER than past ones (excluding the DS remake which is the hardest version of it)?
I've pretty much done nothing but auto-battle all the time (I'm glad they didn't get rid of that of the DS remake, even if all else is lost ): ).
It seems very easy to me, I'm flying through it and I don't usually progress this quick.
tongue.gif

Might have completed it in a few days (I didnt even make it through the DS version
ohnoes.png
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg