Gaming Final Fantasy:Four Heroes of Light Hype Thread

krazykatt3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Malgamus said:
Well, I give up. How about we all post the first RPG that got you hooked on genre?

Mine was Final Fantasy for the NES. I first had to be the navigator for my brother while he played it(a trend that continued for many years) then I got my chance and I was hooked from that moment on.

FF IV and Secret of Mana back when I was like 4 lol and the original dragon quest o.o then I got the first final fantasy when I was about 6 or 7 x.x thank goodness for flea markets
oh star tropics half counts lol and chrono trigger
biggrin.gif
idk I played a lot before I even knew it was a genre hell I somehow beat most of those before I could read somehow

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Wolvenreign said:
impizkit said:
Wolvenreign said:
Fine, so you all collectively give up.

The answer was Level 8 Liquid Metal Slime from Dragon Quest V. Maximum stats, including 255 health AND metal defense and spell resistance, which means he could easily solo the boss.

My first RPG was Pokemon, but my first RPG that really got me to thinking about RPGs was Grandia II.
The quiz question was rigged......

Pfft, how so, mister "I've played every Dragon Quest"?
rolleyes.gif

=P
The answer, according to you, is recruitable. No one would have ever got that correct. Oh well, I suppose you are correct, though but with your clues, we would have never thought of recruitable monsters.

Funkenstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Malgamus said:
Well, I give up. How about we all post the first RPG that got you hooked on genre?

Mine was Final Fantasy for the NES. I first had to be the navigator for my brother while he played it(a trend that continued for many years) then I got my chance and I was hooked from that moment on.

Dragon Warrior is the first I can remember playing, though I'd say Final Fantasy II (State side SNES, so actually IV) was the first with an active enough storyline to get me really interested.

Breath of Fire II was not far behind.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
Wolvenreign said:
Grandia II.
That game was so crap...
Grandia I > Grandia III > Grandia II

Eh, I loved it. Granted, I was in middle school, with a HUGE craving for RPGs. (Though, oddly, enough, I didn't know what an RPG was. I still wanted to play one, though.)

I still think it was enjoyable. The characters were interesting, as was the story twist (at the time, anyway). The final boss WAS oddly easy.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Wolvenreign said:
prowler_ said:
Wolvenreign said:
Grandia II.
That game was so crap...
Grandia I > Grandia III > Grandia II

Eh, I loved it. Granted, I was in middle school, with a HUGE craving for RPGs. (Though, oddly, enough, I didn't know what an RPG was. I still wanted to play one, though.)

I still think it was enjoyable. The characters were interesting, as was the story twist (at the time, anyway). The final boss WAS oddly easy.
Now, my favorite RPG was actually Dragon Quest VIII. I love the series and this story, IMO, was better than most other RPGs. I haver replayed it 3 times because I love it so much.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang still not dumped lol, this is actually somewhat surprising.

The first RPG that got me hooked on them. Final Fantasy 7 PC Version, it's the first turn based RPG i actually beat. After that it was 10, then 5 GBA, Then Grandia 2 PC, Then FF 9, FF 6 GBA. Golden Sun 1 is somewhere in between all those lol.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
impizkit said:
Depravo said:
impizkit said:
Wolvenreign said:
Well, I'm going to come back tomorrow.
And it still probably wont be out yet.
And even if it is it probably won't work straight away due to AP.
But DSTwo will work, as it does with all games.

LOL, thats lol I know this will happen!

Everyone say yay if you think it works on dstwo!

yay.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
impizkit said:
That is true, every game that has come out is working fine on my DStwo.

it is kinda funny playing a game like kingdom hearts and then read dozens of thread about ap
and countless, "don't work on r4, or acekard
it would be so much more fun if everyone had a dstwo

and no it is not too expensive, it's the price of a DS game, if you can afford a ds game, than you can afford a dstwo

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
it is kinda funny playing a game like kingdom hearts and then read dozens of thread about ap
Haha, yeah. The threads would be less cluttered with posts on how to fix AP, errors and such
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

RoMee said:
Spenstar said:
impizkit said:
That is true, every game that has come out is working fine on my DStwo.

and no it is not too expensive, it's the price of a DS game, if you can afford a ds game, than you can afford a dstwo

Yeah, I'm tired of the lack of Support from the Acekard team, having to depend on AKAIO software, Gonna order my dstwo today, My cousin got one and is loving it, I'm glad realhotstuff ships from NJ.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...